Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Session 04: improved version of previous session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Last week's session left me very unsatisfied, so I had to try it again. I did it today and the story was very different...

The setup was the same: chain around my torso with handcuffs at my back (see my previous session for details). This time I made sure the leather straps were well fixed to the spreading bar, so I my feet couldn't get loose again. To make things more interesting, I added a little more clothes and a hood. The release device was again based on ice-melting. Here is a picture of the release setup:

[attachment=5480]

With everything in place, I proceeded to bind myself:

[attachment=5482][attachment=5483][attachment=5484][attachment=5485][attachment=5486][attachment=5487][attachment=5490][attachment=5491][attachment=5492]

Even though I tried to, this time I couldn't get loose any of my foot, no matter how much I struggled:

[attachment=5494][attachment=5495][attachment=5496][attachment=5497]

At some point, I decided that it would be better to be patient and wait for the key to drop... however, while waiting in seating position, I found out that the chain was loose enough to let me reach the hood and take it off:

[attachment=5498][attachment=5499][attachment=5500]

Nevertheless, I still had to wait for the key to drop in order to free myself:

[attachment=5501][attachment=5502]

From the time I got bound to the time I reached the key to free myself, 35 minutes of excitement passed by Girl_wacko