Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Super Elastic Extraordinary Material Shiny Than Oil Shine 1D Ultrathin Seamless Crotch Tights Pantyhose Men Clothing
$79.91-50%

zentai
Women Art Irregular Lines Jumpsuit Cyber Punk Bodysuit Halloween Holiday Party Cosplay Costume Performance Romper Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

silicone bodysuit
Dokier Fake Pussy Silicone Bodysuit Drag Queen Vagina For Transgender Crossdressers Fake Boobs Shemale Breast Forms Sexy Cosplay
$1366.09-54%

qiui
Electric Shock Urethra Chastity Cage Horse Eye Stick Urethral Stimulator With 3 Size Penis Rings Abstinence Training Men Sex Toy
$451.02-60%

bdsm
Adult Erotic Games BDSM Bondage Restraints Collar Furniture Sex Toys For Women Couples Slave Neck Handcuffs Fetish Sex Shop
$2.29

Bitysie
Bitysie 2022 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin
$289.19

metelam
Metelam Women Glossy Satin Silky One-piece Long Sleeve Bodysuit Solid Color with Crotch Closure
$15.20

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Possible New Selfbondage Release?
I was thinking you could make a release that would either make you wait or suffer 😇 You would need a bar to hang ropes over and one end would be the pull end and the other end would have a clothes pin holding a water baloon full of something nasty. you would make 3-4+ of these baloons and only one would have your key in it 😁 When the baloons fall they will pop on top your head getting what ever is inside all over you. The most important part is you have to freeze the clothes pin to the baloon with the key in it so if you pull it early it doesn't work. 😁 if you don't wait long enough you are suck there with nasty stuff on you until you can use the release 😁 😇 the way the baloons drop is you have your clothes pin - and your baloon 8 so you have -8 you have a board with a hole in it so the pin goes up through and the baloon is pulled off onto your head 😁 you could also put tacks on the board so it just pops above you and showers you 😁 hope you understand what im thinking of i will post the picture i drew and label the colors if i can 😋

[Image: paintwl.jpg]

the red is the string / rope
black is the bar
yellow is the board to make the baloons fall off
light blue is the baloon
dark green is the clothes pin
light green is the ice holing the baloon with the key in it together

Have fun and post any comments concerns or experinces

P.S. depending on what you are putting in the baloons you will probaly want to use this outside or in a bathtub or such
i was thinking paint in one might be fun then if you are impataint you will really pay because it will dry :whip:
I would suggest a simple method for the normal timed release, because it looks like even with the "nice" balloon, you still get a very cold shower of the water inside. As for the other balloons, I would suggest one single hole to lead all strings through, so you would not be able to tell, which one you are going to pull. With just three, four or even five bad balloons, it is too easy to remember where you put the key.

I do not recommend paint because while it can be removed from skin and hair, it might ruin some of the clothes.

I have thought of other possibilities before, and I found this subject to be quite complicated:

Someone on the internet suggested a string with nettle attached, that must be pulled through the slip or elswhere where it gets in contact with sensible body parts. This will certainly make you think twice before using it, and you might even reconsider after starting the process. However, in an emergency situation, something serious is threatening you, you might be close to suffocating, fell and got hurt or whatever. I don't think, it is good to apply punishment in such a situation.

I think, in an emergency situation it is better to create a mess that you can take care of after solving the emergency, such as a broken vase, torn clothes or serious damage to your favorite bondage toy. A loss, that you can get over but would regret a lot if you caused it just for impatience.

So, for the impatient release, I think an instant punishment is good, that makes you suffer for a while - nettle, nasty balloons, electro-shock etc.

For emergency release, there should rather be a delayed "payment" that simply isn't acceptable unless you are in danger. Of course it should not be so bad, that it spoils your life after the accident.
Since Ydal never mentioned "emergency" but rather impatience, this method (with some modifications) will work.

I would be quite happy top have such a release in my last sessions 😉 After waiting for hours, even not very strict bondage becomes almost unbearable.
I was intending this as a main release and if you are using paint you wouldn't wear anything and btw the ice isn't in the ballon it's frezing the end of the ballon to the clothes pin so if you pull it early nothing happens
(20 Jan 2010, 01:06 )ydal Wrote: I was intending this as a main release and if you are using paint you wouldn't wear anything and btw the ice isn't in the ballon it's frezing the end of the ballon to the clothes pin so if you pull it early nothing happens

How exactly would that be done?
(20 Jan 2010, 18:27 )Strappado Wrote:
(20 Jan 2010, 01:06 )ydal Wrote: I was intending this as a main release and if you are using paint you wouldn't wear anything and btw the ice isn't in the ballon it's frezing the end of the ballon to the clothes pin so if you pull it early nothing happens

How exactly would that be done?

Well I drew another picture and I hope this explains the pin and ballon better
[Image: 785b897c.jpg]
not sure if the image will show up but the brown Is he pin blue square the ice cube and green the baloon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5 qwertybcn121 10 24,922 16 Aug 2022, 03:30
Last Post: MinnMan99
New release with water for outside use paul knight 6 6,774 31 Jul 2011, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Selfbondage Color Finder 1.0 (New release method) qwertybcn121 10 14,779 06 Apr 2011, 14:32
Last Post: qwertybcn121
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 release qwertybcn121 25 61,142 19 Sep 2010, 22:08
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.5 release qwertybcn121 0 8,406 31 Jul 2010, 11:41

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (2) , ydal (3)