Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Hawk Masks Headdress Halloween Costume Party Eagle Bird Cosplay Props Eagle Mask for Party Carnival Festival Cosplay Costume
$21.50

rubber cosplay
Sexy Black Cat Ear Latex Hood Rubber Mask Back Zip Fetish Custom Made XS-XXL Halloween Cosplay Costume for Women
$36.28-29%

crossdress
Silicone Breasts Realistic 7TH GEN No Oil Crossdresser Forms Fake Boobs Tits Enhance Drag Queen Cosplay Crossdressing Tits
$434.39-72%

FRRK
FRRK K01 K02 K03 K04 Base Rings for FRRK Chastity Cage That Uses Built-in Lock only
$26.38

ladyboy
New funny retro LADYBOY T-SHIRT Thailand Thai katoey bar shemale transexual clothing
$24.18-50%

Ftshist
Fetish PU Leather Waist Skinny Tight Bustier Bondage Look Corset Lace High Quality Sexy Pole Club Court Style Crossdress Kit
$179.35

click lock bondage cage
CHASTE BIRD 2022 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$17.54-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 release
After some testing today I release the new version of Selfbondage CD Tray Opener.

[Image: version2.jpg]

As the first released version, the program has an input where we must type how long we want to wait for the key releasing:
[Image: minutes.gif]

For safety reasons Selfbondage CD Tray Opener doesn't accept time inputs longuer than 360 minutes (that's 6 hours!).
This is because I don't believe that many laptops has a battery that last much more longuer than 6 hours.
When a longuer time is inputted, when we press START, the program responds:
[Image: timelimit.gif]

If we input a valid time and press START button we will get a screen with the countdown:
[Image: countdown-1.gif]
We can exit that screen and open the CDTray just pressing Esc on the keyboard.

During the countdown the program plays a "beep" every second, it can be turned off unchecking this checkbox:
[Image: beep23.gif]

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 also has a "Random" option.
To use it you will have to input the maximun time that you want to play and check:
[Image: randomtime.gif]
In random mode, the countdown screen will look like this:
[Image: countdown2.gif]

It doesn't need to be installed to run (works perfectly from an USB, for example) and has been tested hundred of times in WinXP and Vista.
Yet to be tested on Windows 7 (if anyone have one valid license to give it will be welcomed Wink )
Yet to be tested on Win2K/NT (not sure if it will works)
And it will not work on WIN9X/Me

This time the program does not only runs a countdown, it also can get sound from a microphone and respond moving a vibrator (Ohmibod or similar)
[Image: ohmibod_lightbox.jpg]
I call this Teasing Mode and to activate you just have to check this box:
[Image: teasing33.gif]

To play with this mode you are going to need a microphone (anyone that works on windows) and a vibrator that can be activated with a minijack (ohmibod or similar). When you check the box the program starts to "listen" to the microphone input (the level of sound that you produce is shower in the progress bar):
[Image: micro33.gif]
You can also make it more accurate adjusting the microphone level on windows.

Then we have to adjust the threshold of sound that will activate the vibrator. To adjust this level we have to slide the slider to the desired position:
[Image: micro34.gif]
During this setup the program will play a sound every time we make a noise louder than the level of the hreshold (and if we have a vibrator activated by sound... voliΓ !!).

Use this setup wisely to adjust the level of noise admited before the progams moves the vibrator. When you press START it will can not be changed.
If you try to enter this mode without any microphone connected to the computer you will always get a noise level of 100%.

Finally I added a random mode for the vibrator too, to activate it just check this:
[Image: random23.gif]
It will make the vibrator play randomly during the session (once again we need a Ohmibod or similar vibrator or we will just get a sound from the computer).
All the modes can be combined, but please remember that it will reduce the duration of the battery.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HOW TO CONVERT A WIRED VIBRATOR ONTO A OHMIBOD:

On my particular case Ohmibod is very tiny, so I managed to convert my butplug (that works with batteries connected with two wires) onto a Ohmibod kind vibrator.

I have a inflatable buttplug like this:
[Image: plug1.gif]

I've cutted of the wires and get this:
[Image: plug3.gif]
(wires 1 and 2)

and this:
[Image: plug2.gif]
wires 4 and 5.

If we have a Ohmibod and look at the base it will look like this:
[Image: plug5.gif]

Just connect the wires as described and my buttplug becomes a new toy 😊

(of course it has to be connected to the computer with an audio jack and the batteries must be turned on while playing)

You can download the program from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j0nyuyaozlu

and
http://rapidshare.com/files/401239117/Se...er_2.0.exe

Hope you like it, and sorry for the bad english level.
Feedback will be much apreciatted.
Oh, thanks much qwertybcn121! Sorry for offloading all the work on you!
Related articles:

OhMiBod: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2871
Remotely controlled vibrators: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4924
(23 Jun 2010, 12:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, thanks much qwertybcn121! Sorry for offloading all the work on you!

Don't worry, Is just a copy/paste... but a complete review from you will be much apreciatted πŸ˜‰
This program looks great!
Uploaded the program here just in case (if the other links expire)
Selfbondage_CD_Tray_Opener_2.0.exe (Size: 696.5 KB ) Thus us the program I tested.

In a nushell - the program works as described. The tray opened in 10min and the speaker beeped. All as set up.

One annoying thing. The counter is too big and does not fit the window -  sb-program-countdown-win-01.jpg    Is it because my system (Vista) des not have the required fonts or what?
(27 Jun 2010, 01:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Uploaded the program here just in case (if the other links expire) Thus us the program I tested.

In a nushell - the program works as described. The tray opened in 10min and the speaker beeped. All as set up.

One annoying thing. The counter is too big and does not fit the window - Is it because my system (Vista) des not have the required fonts or what?
Thanks for trying!

What is the resolution of your screen? (I need some feedback to improve the program).

Thanks
(27 Jun 2010, 02:06 )qwertybcn121 Wrote: What is the resolution of your screen?

1680x1050
(27 Jun 2010, 13:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Jun 2010, 02:06 )qwertybcn121 Wrote: What is the resolution of your screen?

1680x1050

Well, I've compiled a new version because some users noticed that it didn't worked on windows 7. D'you mind to give it a try to this one too?

http://www.mediafire.com/?mojwxzg2dm2

I make testings on a Vista laptop and the countdown is showed fine πŸ˜•

Thanks for trying.
Hmm cool program but my Antivir alerts me that it contains malware "SPR/AutiIt.Gen"?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5 qwertybcn121 10 24,922 16 Aug 2022, 03:30
Last Post: MinnMan99
Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 qwertybcn121 20 33,664 20 Oct 2018, 16:03
Last Post: Tinker D
Selfbondage Color Finder 1.0 (New release method) qwertybcn121 10 14,779 06 Apr 2011, 14:32
Last Post: qwertybcn121
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple version 1.6 qwertybcn121 0 7,095 10 Mar 2011, 17:35
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple Version qwertybcn121 0 6,939 11 Nov 2010, 10:02

Contributors: Like Ra (9) , MetaSteel (1) , mindphuk (4) , mrlatex99 (1) , qwertybcn121 (10) , RickB (1)