Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
the attached file demonstrates one method I use to make a pantyhose sheath. Try it, refine it and report back. You'll love the sensation.
encased in pantyhose from head to toe and especially in between, makes me ooze and squirm and produce a lot of cream
(22 Oct 2011, 03:35 )jacintaphose Wrote: the attached file demonstrates one method I use to make a pantyhose sheath. Try it, refine it and report back. You'll love the sensation.

Hi,

I cant see any attached file? Maybe something went wrong while uploading?

krinlyc
yes please upload the pantyhose sheath
I attempted to upload a video file - can video files be uploaded or does a URL link to another site with the video file need to be detailed

sorry for the inconvenience - I assumed all media could be uploaded and obviously the selected file was not

Jacintaphose

a couple of pics to excite u

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
having a pull in the dark.JPG thumbnail    are my panties caught on a pump strap.JPG thumbnail    decided to take the pink panties off.JPG thumbnail    nothing feels as good as an encased cock.JPG thumbnail    where is that glove.JPG thumbnail    pink panties and fishnets.JPG thumbnail    should I take these pink panties off.JPG thumbnail    slipping the gloves on.JPG thumbnail    this feels sooo good.JPG thumbnail   
encased in pantyhose from head to toe and especially in between, makes me ooze and squirm and produce a lot of cream
These pantyhose are made for erections:

cock-erection-pantyhose-06.jpg thumbnail    cock-erection-pantyhose-09-sm.jpg thumbnail   
Would still love to see your technique Jacintaphose (love you Flickr site too!)

In the meantime - there are always things like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sheer-and-Shine-20Den-Mens-Pantyhose-/260766793280?pt=US_CSA_MC_Underwear&var=&hash=item82643e5cdb

I've not purchased anything from this seller, but they have so much fun pantyhose related gear I am very, very tempted Big Grin

MJ
(18 Nov 2011, 12:56 )madjack Wrote: things like this

I wonder is it a man or a woman in high heels? Big Grin

pantyhose-for-men-01.jpg thumbnail   
What about this:

cock-erection-pantyhose-11.jpg thumbnail    cock-erection-pantyhose-12.jpg thumbnail    cock-erection-pantyhose-13.jpg thumbnail    cock-erection-pantyhose-14.jpg thumbnail   
Like Ra - wonderful cock hose sheathing pics - here are some more

black thru pink.JPG thumbnail    Pink, black, white combo9.JPG thumbnail    hosed up 17.JPG thumbnail    pink on black take 5.JPG thumbnail    tan on tan 17.JPG thumbnail    White thru black pfn on floor 01.JPG thumbnail    upright in tan GF 04.JPG thumbnail   
Not really pantyhose cock sheath, but rather "men showing their erections in transparent pantyhose". Still like some of the pictures though. Unlike the photos with latex cock sheath, here I rather imagine myself in pantyhose.

Show ContentSpoiler:

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.