Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
Realistic Cosplay Bodysuits Silicone DE Cup False Breasts Bodysuit with Fake Vagina for Crossdresser Sissy Drag Queen Pussy
$835.53-24%

latex zentai
Handmade Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit 3D Breast with Back Crotch Zipper Customize Zentai Plus Size for Women Cosplay Costumes
$108.88-20%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Spandex Black Sleeveless Dance Leotard Adult Nylon High Neck Gymnastics Performance Leotards Stage Bodysuit
$24.18-39%

armbinder
4 Style Black Leather Arm Restraint Sex Bondage BDSM Arm Binder Restraint Slave Roleplay Kit Armbinder Erotic Adult Game Sex Toy
$127.51

electro stimulation device
EMS Electro Acupuncture Treatment Instrument Nerve and Muscle Stimulator Electroacupuncture Body Physiotherapy Massage Device
$96.01-29%

sexy
CLEVER-MENMODE Men Halter Neck Elastic Body Chest Harness Sexy Bondage Lingerie with Armband Shoulder Straps Leg Ring Costume
$5.66

thierry bondage
Thierry BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Couples PU Leather Flogger Bondage Sex Whip Flogger BDSM Slave Whip Spanking Butt Adult Games
$5.71

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose cock sheath
(03 Feb 2014, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: ...
WOW.
Looks very interesting and very sexy:

sheer-shiny-briefs-penis-sheath-07.jpg     sheer-shiny-briefs-penis-sheath-06.jpg     sheer-shiny-briefs-penis-sheath-05.jpg     sheer-shiny-briefs-penis-sheath-04.jpg     sheer-shiny-briefs-penis-sheath-03.jpg     sheer-shiny-briefs-penis-sheath-02.jpg     sheer-shiny-briefs-penis-sheath-01.jpg   

eBay: Sheer see through mens pantyhose
eBay.com store: Elsayx
 cock-erection-pantyhose-39.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-38.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-37.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-36.jpg   
Interesting design, but I don't like that fabric of pantyhose. That's more of a coarse texture than the silky or subdued kind (that jacintapose uses in the video I posted).
Agree, I do not like the look of pantyhose reinforcements at all. I prefer sheer all the way 😉

Anyway, 4 more:

cock-erection-pantyhose-43.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-42.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-41.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-40.jpg   
(13 Mar 2014, 14:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Agree, I do not like the look of pantyhose reinforcements at all. I prefer sheer all the way 😉

Anyway, 4 more:

Up until a few years ago I didn't really appreciate the 'sheer' delight (pun intended) of sheer pantyhose, but I do now! However, a cock sheathed in pantyhose is never a bad thing... is it? 😁

MJ
(13 Mar 2014, 19:47 )madjack Wrote: Up until a few years ago I didn't really appreciate the 'sheer' delight (pun intended) of sheer pantyhose,
What did you wear? Only opaques? Strangely enough, recently I "switched" towards more "dense" pantyhose (40-70den) with glossy "nude" look.
(13 Mar 2014, 14:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Agree, I do not like the look of pantyhose reinforcements at all. I prefer sheer all the way 😉

Anyway, 4 more:

OMG Likera could you look any more hot?!!😁
(14 Mar 2014, 19:49 )ssqman Wrote: OMG Likera could you look any more hot?!!
Dunno, at least it's not me on the photos 😁
(14 Mar 2014, 20:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Mar 2014, 19:49 )ssqman Wrote: OMG Likera could you look any more hot?!!
Dunno, at least it's not me on the photos 😁

You turn me on like crazy!