Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pantyhose cock sheath - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose cock sheath (/Thread-Pantyhose-cock-sheath)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Pantyhose cock sheath - jacintaphose - 27 Aug 2011

what technique do you use to produce a sheer, well formed pantyhose sheath? I would like to learn - here are some snaps of my efforts - comments please. I'm usually encased at the time which makes me excited as you can see. Jacintaphose

disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time

RE: pantyhose sheaths - Like Ra - 27 Aug 2011

(27 Aug 2011, 06:15 )jacintaphose Wrote: disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time

Time-zones multiplied by availability. It was 06:20 when you joined and 07:23 when you left. Just join earlier and stay longer 😉

RE: pantyhose sheaths - krinlyc - 28 Aug 2011

How do you do that? Is there some kind of "How to" online?

RE: pantyhose sheaths - Like Ra - 28 Aug 2011

A series of photos would do the "how to" trick 😉

RE: pantyhose sheaths - regular123 - 02 Sep 2011

WOW, nice sheath. My first layer of pantyhose always has a sheath sewn on to it made from a sock cut at the heel. I leave the end open but in my younger days used to just tie a not in the end and open it when I needed to cum or use the bathroom, now I just leave it open.

I really like your sheath. How do you do it?

[Image: DSC02107.jpg]

[Image: DSC02054-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC01890.jpg]

RE: pantyhose sheaths - Like Ra - 02 Sep 2011

regular123, most likely Photobucket will delete your photos, could you please upload them in the forum? (Click on "New reply" to see more post options)

RE: pantyhose sheaths - regular123 - 03 Sep 2011

Thanks for the advice I will try to figure it out

RE: pantyhose sheaths - krinlyc - 12 Sep 2011

(27 Aug 2011, 06:15 )jacintaphose Wrote: what technique do you use to produce a sheer, well formed pantyhose sheath? I would like to learn - here are some snaps of my efforts - comments please. I'm usually encased at the time which makes me excited as you can see. Jacintaphose

disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time

Hi,
how do you do that? May be you can take a series of pics to show us how its done?

I would appreciate that very much 😊
krinlyc

Pantyhose cock sheath - jacintaphose - 22 Oct 2011

the attached file demonstrates one method I use to make a pantyhose sheath. Try it, refine it and report back. You'll love the sensation.

RE: How I make a tan pantyhose sheath - krinlyc - 22 Oct 2011

(22 Oct 2011, 02:35 )jacintaphose Wrote: the attached file demonstrates one method I use to make a pantyhose sheath. Try it, refine it and report back. You'll love the sensation.

Hi,

I cant see any attached file? Maybe something went wrong while uploading?

krinlyc