Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
Eyung Crossdresser Silicone 5-Point Vagina Bodysuit High End 7th No Oil Fake Boobs Female Silicone Breast Forms Bodysuit D Cup
$1923.90-71%

pvc stockings
Thigh High Sexy Stockings PVC Leather Oil Shiny Stockings Above Knee Latex Medias Sexy Party Lingerie Non-slip Cosplay Socks
$7.89

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

app electric shock
Electric Shock Wireless APP Remote Vibrator Vibrating Egg Vibrator G Spot Clitoris Stimulate Vagina Kegel Ball Sex Toy For Women
$228.69-30%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Fitness Yoga Leggings Skull Print Skinny Sports Pants Summer Fashion Elastic High Waisted Gym Bottoms
$145.20-32%

latex leotard
Men Shiny Latex PVC Catsuit Sexy Black Wetlook Faux Leather Night Club Full Bodysuit Fetish Erotic Leotard Jumpsuit Men
$16.47-27%

rubber cosplay
Women Lingerie Latex Hood Head Mask Open Mouth Full Face Cover with Ponytail Wig for Night Club Parties Cosplay Role Play Prop
$72.82-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
😊
 030718-5.jpg     jan30__2_.jpg     jan30__5_.jpg   
Whooooaahh!!! So big and so tightly pantyhosed!
A side shift from the subject - zentai suits, cock sheaths and erections:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 erection-zentai-01.jpg     erection-zentai-02.jpg     erection-zentai-03.jpg     erection-zentai-04.jpg     erection-zentai-05.jpg     erection-zentai-06.jpg     erection-zentai-07.jpg     erection-zentai-08.jpg   
I want all you sheathed guys in me
(26 Mar 2012, 14:03 )beckyh46375 Wrote: I want all you sheathed guys in me
That's gonna be too much friction. I would suggest latex 😁
That's fine
(26 Mar 2012, 23:36 )beckyh46375 Wrote: That's fine
FWIW - my partner & i indulge occasionally in vaginal sex using a kneehigh stocking covering on my cock. Feels GREAT to me, but after a few thrusts hurts her like glory. 😟
So...ok for a short 'punishment fuck' maybe, if that's your bag -but otherwise use LOTS of KY or similar.
ON the other hand, as a cock-covering for oral sex ...ogodohwowohohoh... still feels great to me, AND she enjoys it too as it means she has less 'cock taste' to deal with - and the ejaculate is limited by the nylon...which only allows trace amounts thru' into her mouth even under suction.
So it's a win/win.

Of course She likes me to wear a black fabric hood with open mouth/nose while i'm licking her to climax beforehand or afterwards so that's an incentive too.
Play safe Play sane Have fun.
😋
arrrgh tight
 IMG_0257.JPG   
(17 Nov 2011, 12:39 )Like Ra Wrote: These pantyhose are made for erections:

Hot,where can I buy some??
 cock-erection-pantyhose-11.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-12.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-13.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-14.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-15.jpg