Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Manual Version Power Rod Acrylic Penile Pump Accessories Electric Suction Rod Elastic Soft Silicone Gasket Hose Adult Sex Toy
$118.58

anime bdsm
Trainer Vibratory Panties Rubber Nozzle Vibration Dildo Young Mens Sex Toy Mastrubator Man Bdsm Anime Toyssexual Desire Big
$183.18-33%

cosplay sexy
Crotchless Sexy Bodysuit Body Socks Hot Erotic Sexy Clothing Erotic Lingerie Cosplay Babydoll Teddy Bear Transparent Pajamas
$4.57-47%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

zippidy
Sexy Silver Rhinestones Black Fringe Bra Short Outfit Set Bar Prom Bikini Women Singer Dancer Evening Outfit Set
$143.99-25%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

rubber cosplay
1PC Creative Face Pattern Masks With Elastic Band Funny Joy Clown Latex Mask Women Men Halloween Party Cosplay Props Supplies
$2.81-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
Ok, the ones I got are closed third leg.

And the one shown on the last is an open third leg.

Right?
Yes 😉
Day 4 to my experiment; my arousal has been keeping up. To keep my sheath clean I am not allowed to cum. Pre-cum leaks and dries at the tip of my penis throughout the day. I can only wash it at the end of the day in the shower.

It's a little inconvenient when peeing as I have to first stretch out the tip of the sheath to let my pee go thru smoothly and wipe it dry later. Occasionally stretching the sheath wouldn't help as much pre-cum has dried up at the tip, preventing smooth flow of my pee, soaking my entire penis head.

My target date to take it off is July 17, about 3 weeks later. I wonder if I will continue wearing instead if I can last that long 😁
Day 6: I usually had to stretch the tip of my sheath before peeing as when my penis goes back and forth between flaccid and erect, the tip get slouched and that would prevent smooth flow of pee.

However recently I found out that I don't have to do it as much now. It seems after all these days, my sheath is adhering to my penis more. I can almost always pee straight away without stretching my sheath. I think it's because of the constant wetting and drying it sort of glued it now nicely.

If that's so, I expect my sheath will be very hard to peel off by the time of my deadline.
Can you paste a photo of what your sheath looks like? Is it built-into pantyhose? A separate, let's say, knee high? Or something completely different?
Ra, you know those hoes I just got off eBay?
Third leg shear to the waist, closed sheath?
Didn't get a chance to wear them. Got a run in them before getting them past my knee.
Not happy about this.
Also, has anyone develope holes in their hoes? Not a run, an actual hole.
(30 Jun 2014, 15:11 )Tinker D Wrote: Got a run in them before getting them past my knee.
Mmm.. it can be anything... Here's the method I use to avoid runs: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/how-to-put...ut-tearing
Sorry for not updating for quite awhile. I failed to meet my target of taking my sheath off on July 14th, instead I took it off on the 9th.

The sheath acts like a chastity device to me. I had to resist cumming or the fun ends early. But I've managed to wear it for nearly 2 weeks, that's an achievement to me 😊

As the days go by, inconvenience and the urge of cumming slowly grows, the feeling of taking it off grows too. It was a test of determination for me.

The after-effects of taking my sheath off is my crotch area got itchy for a few hours. My skin had aeady got used to the nylons and without it, the itch is like a withdrawal symptom.

I think I wore it long enough that I had to peel it off slowly and carefully. In conclusion, besides the itch after taking it off, there are no adverse effects of wearing nylons for long periods.

I forgot where I put my sheath, I think I've lost it. Time to buy a new one then.

My sheath is the beige one here, it's about $10. What I like about this one is it's thin (below 30d I guess?) yet durable. 2 weeks of wearing it gave it a hard beating yet it has no runs at all:

T2M5ofXXlbXXXXXXXX_!!37626102.jpg   
Maybe I'll try one of yours.
I wonder if they indeed can make 10den pantyhose

eBay: Doyeah

But "one size fits all" again...