Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Ballet Dancer Leotard Dress Kids Spaghetti Strap Criss Cross Dance Bodysuit Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Balleina Costumes
$5.82

latex rubber fashion
Boys Casual Shoes Girls Sneakers Toddlers Little Kids Fashion Sports Running Shoes Anti-skid Lace-up Classic 21-30 New Trend Hot
$9.34

ballet high heels
1 Pair Gel silicone toe cap forefoot pad Protector foot Care Tool Massge Toe Pad Ballet High Heels pedicure tools
$6.54-55%

rubber latex dress
Rubber Latex Dress with Front Zip to Bottom Stand Collar Latex Dress
$105.27-10%

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

armbinder
Leather Single Armbinder Over Shoulder Restraints Strap Gloves Sex Toys with Zipper for Adults Games Fetish Bdsm Bondage
$20.56-50%

transparent panties
Sexy Mesh See Through Underwear Men's Briefs Transparent Male Panties Gay Underpants High Split Briefs for Man
$4.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable / Chastity Pantyhose
Dear All,

Happy New Year 2013 and here a photo of my shiny and non-shiny pad locked pantyhose with my dick trap inside for first day of January 2013.

Stay locked always.

R-Y
Try our the authentic label of my favourite pantyhose.... but in Chastity Locked for the weekend endurance test... 😁
This is the new Ti@nzi 8208 ultra sheer T-back pantyhose under chain and padlock around my waist for the whole day...
You need to shave.
(30 Jan 2014, 22:51 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: You need to shave.

I agree.
(31 Jan 2014, 01:13 )Topsissy Wrote:
(30 Jan 2014, 22:51 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: You need to shave.

I agree.

Shall I use epilator to remove all the hair... I applied Bio Serum Oil all over my legs... before I locked my self in pantyhose... 😊)
I am one year older now and I still locked myself daily in pantyhose chastity... 😊
My Chastity Pantyhose... 😁
Oops... I forgot to lock myself in the chastity pantyhose... :-0
hehe, you should try the pantyhose with the third leg, and put a bond on your penis then, then it will be true pantyhose chastity! you can only access it for peeing, but you cannot get erect or cum! mmmhm the pain of blueballs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose chastity belt Bambislave 10 11,556 21 Aug 2020, 18:27
Last Post: TightsSissy

Contributors: Abhisub (1) , hoseholic (2) , i_mac_apple (1) , Like Ra (14) , no smile (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , R-Y (39) , Topsissy (1)