Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Anime Shibari Dark Bdsm Socks BrownΒ Socks Personalized Custom 360Β° Digital Print Gift Harajuku Unisex Adult Teen Youth Socks
$79.39-38%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87

gaff men
Sissy Mens Underwear High-waisted Abdominal Platoon Button Lace Briefs Sheer Underpants Hiding Gaff Panties Mesh Erotic Panties
$51.09-40%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69

bondage corset
Cupless Corset Jumpsuits Harness Costume Clubwear Mouth Gag Plug Head Hood BDSM Slave Bondage Cosplay Clothing Sex Toy for Women
$25.91-28%

bodystockings
Sexy Girl Wear Big Hole Rhinestone Crystal Fishnet Panty Dress One Piece Sparker Bodystocking Lingerie
$4.97

yizyif
Mens Candy Cane Christmas Costume Striped V-Neck Sleeveless Santa Claus Waistcoat Vest Jacket for Xmas Holiday Party New Year
$151.67-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable / Chastity Pantyhose
If you do not want to irritate gentle parts of both of you, better not. But you can try a latex version of the the same pantyhose.
(29 Dec 2010, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: If you do not want to irritate gentle parts of both of you, better not. But you can try a latex version of the the same pantyhose.

Yes... Thanks for the tips... Nylon and skin does not rubs... But latex... maybe possible.... πŸ˜‰

R-Y
😊
Dear LikeRa,

In reference to the Cock and Ball Ring or Stretcher Chastity Pantyhoseas you have suggested. I have used some rubber band (simulate a cock ring) to bunched up my dick and balls with it inside the pantyhose and guess what...?

The feeling of pantyhose encasement with the (rubberband) cock ring is so nice! My dick is constanly on guard attention with the nice pressure of encasement in chastity pantyhose.

I used a cotton string to measure my entire encased circumferance and it is 195mm in diammeter. Where could I find a cock ring custom measured to that diammeter? It would be nice if there is a way to make a lockable cock ring which is adjustable to individuals with a padlock.

Thanks for the suggestions... I love your idea of this Chastity Pantyhose!

R-Y
😊

Dear LikeRa,

Check this out... "Fucking my GF in pantyhose !"

http://pantyhosefancy.com/bbs/post_your_...893.0.html
http://pantyhosefancy.com/bbs/post_your_...851.0.html
http://pantyhosefancy.com/bbs/post_your_...850.0.html
http://pantyhosefancy.com/bbs/post_your_...629.0.html

What do you think?

R-Y
😊
(30 Dec 2010, 22:02 )R-Y Wrote: The feeling of pantyhose encasement with the (rubberband) cock ring is so nice! My dick is constanly on guard attention with the nice pressure of encasement in chastity pantyhose.

Yes, this is exactly what I meant! Glad it worked for you πŸ˜‰

(01 Jan 2011, 14:41 )R-Y Wrote: Check this out... "Fucking my GF in pantyhose !"
What do you think?

I would say it's a bit extreme, and I do not think it's pleasurable. Here's another photo for you with more pantyhose:

pantyhose-encasement-sex-71.jpg   

πŸ˜‰
(05 Jan 2011, 04:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Jan 2011, 14:41 )R-Y Wrote: Check this out... "Fucking my GF in pantyhose !"
What do you think?

I would say it's a bit extreme, and I do not think it's pleasurable. Here's another photo for you with more pantyhose:

πŸ˜‰

Sorry about that... It was not my photos anyway... just found it off the web while looking for examples... not too sure if my girl would like that way of sexual fetish activity... πŸ˜‰

R-Y
😊
Yes, I think it's more for the imagination and visual effects than for something real. It will probably feel good for the man, but not for the receiving part (whether vaginally, anally or orally). I will be happy to be proved wrong.
(05 Jan 2011, 14:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, I think it's more for the imagination and visual effects than for something real. It will probably feel good for the man, but not for the receiving part (whether vaginally, anally or orally). I will be happy to be proved wrong.

Your are probably right... yet to invite my girl to try something new on such fetish ideas... πŸ˜‰

R-Y
😊
Dear All,

Today is my birthday and I made my self a birthday gift challenge... I was wearing for the last 12 hours a new pair of Classic Pantyhose Skin Color R3205 with my favourite waist chain padlocked to the pantyhose waist band. My challenge is to wear it for 24 hours without removal at anypoint of time through out the entire day of my birthday.

R-Y
😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose chastity belt Bambislave 10 11,579 21 Aug 2020, 18:27
Last Post: TightsSissy

Contributors: Abhisub (1) , hoseholic (2) , i_mac_apple (1) , Like Ra (14) , no smile (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , R-Y (39) , Topsissy (1)