Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
Cock Ring Penis Enlargement For Couples Male Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Stronger Erection Sex Toys Adult Supplies Dick Ring
$3.44-3%

bondage
YSJBM BDSM Bondage Gears with Fetish Dog Slave Crawling Knee Elbow Cosplay Costume for Couple Restraint Binding Harness Sex Toys
$7.22-3%

suspension bondage
Japanese Shibari Ring Metal Stainless Steel Bondage Gear Suspension Bondage Central BDSM Artistic-erotic Restraints Anchor Base
$143.25-43%

bondage suit
Luminous Sexy Bodysuit See Through Hollow Out Net Clothing Sexy Lingerie Mesh Sex Costumes For Mesh Dress Underwear Bondage
$2.81-1%

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-36%

lobudek
Silver Star Pattern Laser Mirror Vest Shorts Set Women Dancer Singer Performance Stage Wear Party Nightclub Bar Costume 3 PCS
$113.74-44%

prostate stimulation
Prostate Massager Wireless Remote Vibrator Anal Beads Butt Plug G Spot Stimulator Penis Vibrating Dildo Sex Toys For Men Women
$18.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable / Chastity Pantyhose
Dear All,

Happy New Year 2013 and here a photo of my shiny and non-shiny pad locked pantyhose with my dick trap inside for first day of January 2013.

Stay locked always.

R-Y
Try our the authentic label of my favourite pantyhose.... but in Chastity Locked for the weekend endurance test... 😁
This is the new Ti@nzi 8208 ultra sheer T-back pantyhose under chain and padlock around my waist for the whole day...
You need to shave.
(30 Jan 2014, 22:51 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: You need to shave.

I agree.
(31 Jan 2014, 01:13 )Topsissy Wrote:
(30 Jan 2014, 22:51 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: You need to shave.

I agree.

Shall I use epilator to remove all the hair... I applied Bio Serum Oil all over my legs... before I locked my self in pantyhose... 😊)
I am one year older now and I still locked myself daily in pantyhose chastity... 😊
My Chastity Pantyhose... 😁
Oops... I forgot to lock myself in the chastity pantyhose... :-0
hehe, you should try the pantyhose with the third leg, and put a bond on your penis then, then it will be true pantyhose chastity! you can only access it for peeing, but you cannot get erect or cum! mmmhm the pain of blueballs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose chastity belt Bambislave 10 11,597 21 Aug 2020, 18:27
Last Post: TightsSissy

Contributors: Abhisub (1) , hoseholic (2) , i_mac_apple (1) , Like Ra (14) , no smile (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , R-Y (39) , Topsissy (1)