Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
S/M/L Size Silicone Sleeves For Penis Enlargement Extender Sex Toys for Stretcher Pump Hanger Enlarger Erection Adult Supplies
$2.77-3%

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-52%

latex leotard
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-52%

bondage hood
4 Colour Bdsm Bondage Erotic Kinky Sex Toys of Leather Wet Look Hood Mask with Open Mouth for Men Women Couples Slave Role Play
$24.19-50%

app electric shock
Phone APP Control Electric Shock Penis Current Orgasm Stimulator Rings Penis Vibrator Body Massager for Men Masturbator Sex Toys
$10.60-30%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive stockings professional custom ultra-tight pullover romper full-body restraint mummy bondage single-leg stockings s
$24.19-35%

beeger
BEEGER abuse me Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$47.24

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable / Chastity Pantyhose
Dear All,

Happy New Year 2013 and here a photo of my shiny and non-shiny pad locked pantyhose with my dick trap inside for first day of January 2013.

Stay locked always.

R-Y
Try our the authentic label of my favourite pantyhose.... but in Chastity Locked for the weekend endurance test... 😁
This is the new Ti@nzi 8208 ultra sheer T-back pantyhose under chain and padlock around my waist for the whole day...
You need to shave.
(30 Jan 2014, 22:51 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: You need to shave.

I agree.
(31 Jan 2014, 01:13 )Topsissy Wrote:
(30 Jan 2014, 22:51 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: You need to shave.

I agree.

Shall I use epilator to remove all the hair... I applied Bio Serum Oil all over my legs... before I locked my self in pantyhose... 😊)
I am one year older now and I still locked myself daily in pantyhose chastity... 😊
My Chastity Pantyhose... 😁
Oops... I forgot to lock myself in the chastity pantyhose... :-0
hehe, you should try the pantyhose with the third leg, and put a bond on your penis then, then it will be true pantyhose chastity! you can only access it for peeing, but you cannot get erect or cum! mmmhm the pain of blueballs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose chastity belt Bambislave 10 11,597 21 Aug 2020, 18:27
Last Post: TightsSissy

Contributors: Abhisub (1) , hoseholic (2) , i_mac_apple (1) , Like Ra (14) , no smile (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , R-Y (39) , Topsissy (1)