Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage sack
Full Body Harness Binder Binding Sleeping Bag Mummy Mermaid BDSM Bondage Sack PU Leather Bodysuit Straight Jacket Sex Toys Women
$44.90-30%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

lifelike sex doll
Realistic Pussy Ass Doll Silicone Lifelike men sex toys Vagina Anal Real Adult Product Male Masturbator sex toys for men
$86.61-34%

sexy pantyhose
Women Sexy Body Stocking Lace Soft Top Thigh High Tights + Suspender Garter Belt Over Knee Pantyhose Floral Plus Size Socks Girl
$3.10-20%

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Vibrator for Women Female Vagina Anal Stimulator Thrusting Realistic Big Penis Dildo Vibrators Masturbation Sex Toys
$20.53-30%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
DytajcA 100% New 158cm Sex Doll with Metal Skeleton,real Adult Dolls,silicone Adult Dolls,realistic Silicone Mannequins
$1306.80-55%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Vibrator for Women Wireless Remote Control Big Black Penis sex? Toys Telescopic Heating dildo Vibration Woman Realistic Silicon
$241.67

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex care or cleaning latex
(10 Jul 2019, 19:47 )Strappado Wrote: I could put talcum powder there, connect it to the pump and push it in with air pressure.
And the powder went in and did not explode and did not cover everything around? Wow... On one hand I prefer talcum inside and outside, OTOH, it's difficult not to create white clouds.
Speaking of... Just threw away 3.5kg of decayed latex... 😕

IMG_2332_decayed_latex.jpg     IMG_2330_decayed_latex.jpg   
With the exception of a pair of moulded translucent shoulder gloves I've never had that happen to a garment in getting on for forty years of rubberiness. Strange.
It begins with softening. Then it can go in two directions (sometimes simultaneously): it liquefies and turns into goo and/or dries and turns into flakes. Independent of the manufacturer (e.g. Simon O, a bunch of the UK companies). Regardless the chlorination. Same happens with the rubber in, say, lycra swimsuits. Also independent of the manufacturer (e.g. Wolford). I've no idea why... It's not the first bunch of decayed rubber ☹

Probably I need to wear it more often 😁 But there is almost no opportunity... Sometimes latex falls apart for no reason without decaying. And also independent of the manufacturer. I'm afraid I must admit that latex is not for me, despite all my love for it ...
Not sure, where to put this video, but the last few minutes are about cleaning and storing latex garments:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKP-7XDhNs

The main part of the video is about making latex clothes - an introduction actually. Except for the intro, it is straight to the point.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (15) , madboyevil (13) , Strappado (13) , Vacbedbound (1)