Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI 5G Silicone Breast Forms Bodysuit Cotton Filling 9-point With Blood-streaked No Oil Fake Vagina Tights For Crossdresser
$1091.42-66%

penis
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel New Male Cock Cage Chastity Device Penis Ring Cock Belt With Padlock Adult Game Men Sex Toy A158
$13.30

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Leotards 1/2 Long-sleeved Black Gymnastics Workout Bodysuits High Neck Romper Yoga Class Costumes
$145.20-33%

amoresy
AMORESY Poseidon series Men's 3/8 Tights of pants shiny breathable running
$27.68

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

zentai
Adult Full Body Zentai Suit Custom for Halloween Women Second Skin Tight Suits Spandex Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes
$19.09

anal vibrator
Sex Toys Anal Vibrators Finger Prostate Massage Butt Plug Prostate Stimulator Anus Male Masturbator Plug Sex Toys For Men Gays
$24.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex care or cleaning latex
thanks for all the advices, I know ebay works for mexico too, but for me it's not an option to buy something on ebay because of the shipping methods, or in my country is not very trusted with the "come and get the package to the store" because sometimes the packages got lost and other reasons.

What I end up using was armor all (the only silicone I could find near my house) and it's working great , I think. I bought a microfiber cloth, used to clean windshield and not left lint while using it. I spray the armor all in the garment and it gives the shiny effect and the lint is almost gone from the last time. With the same cloth I clean the silicone and it's give the shiny effect. The problem it's now sticky and I'm going to do the test of putting some talcum outside of the latex. I don't know what would happen and I don't know if it will be shiny afterwards.
(19 Apr 2015, 05:22 )madboyevil Wrote: I know ebay works for mexico too, but for me it's not an option to buy something on ebay
You do not have to use ebay to buy water based lubricants. Just in case, what is the biggest problem with your latex:

o- it's not shiny
o- it's difficult to put it on
o- it's sticky
o- all of the above

(19 Apr 2015, 05:22 )madboyevil Wrote: The problem it's now sticky
Yes, that's why I do not like silicon stuff on the inside latex surface 😉

(19 Apr 2015, 05:22 )madboyevil Wrote: I'm going to do the test of putting some talcum outside of the latex. I don't know what would happen and I don't know if it will be shiny afterwards.
o- the latex will not be sticky
o- it will not shine until you wash talcum off
(19 Apr 2015, 11:44 )Like Ra Wrote: You do not have to use ebay to buy water based lubricants. Just in case, what is the biggest problem with your latex:

o- it's not shiny
o- it's difficult to put it on
o- it's sticky
o- all of the above

Now it's shiny because I've been using armor all some days. Its sticky on the outside (the inside I use talcum just to give the smooth sensation, it doesn't matter if it's not shiny inside.Normally I left the outside out and it becomes sticky, I don't know if I should keep it inside out.
It's not difficult to put it on because it's a top (with very short sleeves) like the the attached image.

(19 Apr 2015, 11:44 )Like Ra Wrote: o- the latex will not be sticky
o- it will not shine until you wash talcum off
Yes that's my doubt. I normally use armor all to give the shiny effect, and If I put  the talcum to storage the top, the shiny will be lost (on the outside). That's the real problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 tumblr_nalqgq8lNi1qhbjt2o1_500.jpg   
(19 Apr 2015, 20:50 )madboyevil Wrote: It's not difficult to put it on because it's a top (with very short sleeves) like the the attached image.

Ah, OK, I see now. So, in this case, scrap the lubricant saga and follow what Strappado said - use talcum. Do not worry about losing the shine, because you have to repolish/respray with silicone every time you put the latex garment on or after you touch the surface with something anyway.

(19 Apr 2015, 20:50 )madboyevil Wrote: it's a top (with very short sleeves) like the the attached image.

Nice one, by the way 😉
(19 Apr 2015, 21:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, OK, I see now. So, in this case, scrap the lubricant saga and follow what Strappado said - use talcum. Do not worry about losing the shine, because you have to repolish/respray with silicone every time you put the latex garment on or after you touch the surface with something anyway.

I haven't seen that answer until now and I had a weekend to test. I had only 2 hours alone to try the latex again. After I used it for a while I decided to take a bath with it. I wash it with soft soap (nothing added to the soap) and in less than 5 minutes I was done. But here comes the tricky part, the first time that I wash my latex top I don't remember that much trouble with the sticky situation.

The first time I washed it and it was still easy to dry with a towel but it was leaving some lint all over the latex so I decided to use some talcum that time only on the inside and the water was gone very fast. But I couldn't dry the outside part so I decided to hang the top and put it in front of a fan for almost an hour because the towel left some lint. After that I don't remember to be sticky at all it was acceptable.

But now the sunday I wash my latex with the same "baby soap" to avoid those with scent. Again in five minutes I finished but now it was very sticky. I couldn't even dry the latex because becomes very sticky (I don't know if the silicone has to do something with it) but I manage to use a special cloth (those used for washing cars that does not leave any lint while rubbing the latex) and this time was very fast to dry it.

So the first problem about drying I could say that, for me, was solved by this microfiber cleaning cloth like this one http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TD157HI?psc=1
And about the sticky latex as everybody said, the talcum will be your best option. It will take some time (for me was around half an hour to put talcum all over my latex top). But after that it was very smooth and now I'll follow Like Ra advice, using the lubricant when I'm gonna use it because after every wash of the garment, will be very sticky unable to be dried or used. Now the only thing is left for me is a professional silicone lubricant to see how to use it with latex, but it will take some time.

(19 Apr 2015, 21:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice one, by the way
Thanks, I would love to have the woman's body and that cleavage but I can dream 😋
Regards
If you have time&space: http://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php
I'll read it. Thanks Like Ra
New challenge:

How to treat the inside of inflatable latex stuff? I mean double-walled sleeping bags and the like, where the real inside is not accessible, because the only entrance is a tiny hose or a valve.

I have an "ancient" latex sleeping bag, that I have bought perhaps 30 years (!!!) ago. It starts to be sticky around the valve, and perhaps in other places too. I suppose, it has been treated on the inside, because it is still airtight. thanks to my fears of being discovered, I have kept this bag hidden in dark places, so it has never seen the sunlight. The reachable areas are fine, I have started using silicon oil and talcum a few years ago.

Perhaps talcum will be the better choice, because it cannot be absorbed and might automatically get to all possible areas, when the bag is inflated.

Waiting for your ideas now!
Good question. Years ago I bought an inflatable hood (such hoods are not produced anymore, Elena latex, @slaafruben - hint-hint 😉 ). I inflated it once or twice, I did not like the result (way too noisy, all sounds get amplified), never inflated is since then (only the gag), but when I washed it, water immediately found a way inside. Later I chlorinated the hood, and now (like all my latex) it's about to die.

Saying that, like you said, the internal walls were never sticky for ~10 years. So, possibly we can leave it as it is.

Another solution is to use somethig like a goo for bike tires (to "automatically" glue the punctures shut). No idea how to get talcum powder inside, though.
The valve on the latex bag seemed to make it difficult to get anything inside, except for air, but it worked. Basically, it is a thin hose, perhaps 4 mm inside diameter and 2mm wall thickness. Behind that is a flap, that seales the hose, when there is air pressure. I used a long conical end-piece on the hose of my bilge pump. It went inside the hose and through the flap. And on the pump side, it is 2cm wide, so I could put talcum powder there, connect it to the pump and push it in with air pressure.

A simplified drawing here, the ::: is talcum, the end-piece is much longer and thinner. Above, connect to the pump, below insert into sleeping bag valve.

Code:
|          |
|::::::::::|
\ :::::::: /
\::::::::/
 \::::::/
   \:::/
    \:/
:
:::
: .: :

For this purpose, I prefer talcum powder, because silicon oil will probably get through the tiniest openings and so get out of the bag again, which could be messy. And talcum is a good product to prevent latex from sticking together.

By the way, I think, the sleeping bag is younger than I thought. I must have bought it in the late 90s, so it is "only" a bit older than 20 years. I wonder, if it is chlorinated. I cannot tell, but, except for the valve, I cannot remember it being sticky anywhere. So, perhaps, the talcum was not necessary after all. It won't hurt either, I suppose... On the other hand, I have successfully repaired two leaks with bicycle patches, so it is easy to glue.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (15) , madboyevil (13) , Strappado (13) , Vacbedbound (1)