Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bdsm Sex Toys of Sexy Costume of Unisex Leather Half Face Bondage Hood Mask with Harness Strap Muzzle Silicone Penis Gag
$21.77-50%

shapewear
High Waist Control Panties Compression Fajas Legs Panty Women Body Shaping Underwear Slimming Butt Lifter Shaper Shapewear
$33.15-34%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Step Foot Tights 120D Velvet Medias Seamless Pantyhose Elastic Hosiery Slim Collants
$4.13-30%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

vatine
Cute Little Red Riding Hood Shape Clitoris Stimulator Nipples Vaginal Anal Vibrator Orgasm Egg Vibrating Sex Toy
$21.01

stainless steel cock
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toys A271
$11.25

suspension bondage
Japanese Shibari Ring Stainless Steel Chasitity Bondage Suspension Ring BDSM Restraints MKS-10S
$99.58-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex care or cleaning latex
(10 Jul 2019, 19:47 )Strappado Wrote: I could put talcum powder there, connect it to the pump and push it in with air pressure.
And the powder went in and did not explode and did not cover everything around? Wow... On one hand I prefer talcum inside and outside, OTOH, it's difficult not to create white clouds.
Speaking of... Just threw away 3.5kg of decayed latex... 😕

IMG_2332_decayed_latex.jpg     IMG_2330_decayed_latex.jpg   
With the exception of a pair of moulded translucent shoulder gloves I've never had that happen to a garment in getting on for forty years of rubberiness. Strange.
It begins with softening. Then it can go in two directions (sometimes simultaneously): it liquefies and turns into goo and/or dries and turns into flakes. Independent of the manufacturer (e.g. Simon O, a bunch of the UK companies). Regardless the chlorination. Same happens with the rubber in, say, lycra swimsuits. Also independent of the manufacturer (e.g. Wolford). I've no idea why... It's not the first bunch of decayed rubber 😟

Probably I need to wear it more often 😁 But there is almost no opportunity... Sometimes latex falls apart for no reason without decaying. And also independent of the manufacturer. I'm afraid I must admit that latex is not for me, despite all my love for it ...
Not sure, where to put this video, but the last few minutes are about cleaning and storing latex garments:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKP-7XDhNs

The main part of the video is about making latex clothes - an introduction actually. Except for the intro, it is straight to the point.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (15) , madboyevil (13) , Strappado (13) , Vacbedbound (1)