Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis wish-list
Do you have any ideas or wishes, that you would like to see in a hypnosis file?
I’d love a blowjob training file, conditioned to suck cock and swallow.
Obedience and sissy reinforcement.
(01 Oct 2017, 07:18 )wilsd Wrote: I’d love a blowjob training file, conditioned to suck cock and swallow.
Obedience and sissy reinforcement.

There are some vids on youtube with these topics...

krinlyc
@wilsd - have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2113 and let me know if this is what you are looking for.

I've got more, but I have no experience with them, because I'm not interested in the obedience or bimbofication stuff. Some not radical and not irreversible feminization is OK Wink
Is it possible to create ones that help clear/relax before having "fun"? Maybe that just means meditation but I thought it be cool to have one you play every time before you do a "session" as a way to "get into the mood" for fun.
@QuietnSilent Usually, hypnotic sessions consist of the following parts:

1- Induction (to relax and get you in the trance)
2- Deepener (to deepen the trance)
3- Body (the actual hypnotic suggestions)
4- Awakener (to get you back from the transe)

Loops contain only the body.

I think, what you are looking for is the induction part. Or do I misunderstand something?
Ah that makes sense. I guess it would be the induction part and maybe even deepener too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) Like Ra 12 828 19 Oct 2017, 15:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Using hypnosis for self-bondage krinlyc 91 7,716 18 Oct 2017, 20:21
German hypnosis files krinlyc 4 128 27 Sep 2017, 16:47

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.