Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Sorbern 62MM Pilot Oversized Sunglasses Men Glass Lens Sun Glass for Man Google Eyewear Shades Men Glasses oculos masculino
$20.56-19%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Ruffled Sissy Briefs Soft Shiny Frilly Thong Lingerie Bikini Underwear Underpants
$40.39-35%

electro anal
Time Delay Penis Stimulator Ring Sex Toys For Men Adult Products Electro Shock Metal Beads Anal Plug Massager & Electric Shock
$11.35-20%

speerise
Speerise New Children Ankle-length Pants Girls Lycra Spandex Nylon Dance Ballet Leggings Costumes Free Shipping
$15.11-25%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Keyhole Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Seamed Nylon Back Line Tights
$6.04

mens shiny pantyhose
Oil Shiny Silk Underwear and Suspender Set for Men Women Integrated Garter Belt Suspender Stockings + Sexy Lace Panties
$9.41-50%

sexy
Women Sexy PU Leather Harness Sexy Lingerie BDSM Sexual Outfit Garter Belt Fetish Erotic Gothic Sex Costume Babydoll Underwear
$2.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis wish-list
I am looking for a hypnosis which will mould me for self castration, by the easiest ways possible, banding, chemical. And a execution file accompanied with the hypno file which should be played and inacted while perfoming self castration
Do I understand correctly, that you aeady want it, but would prefer the file&creator to take the responsibilities for that? 😉
(04 Apr 2019, 11:34 )laylab Wrote: I am looking for a hypnosis which will mould me for self castration, by the easiest ways possible, banding, chemical. And a execution file accompanied with the hypno file which should be played and inacted while perfoming self castration

Are you sure you want to be hypnotized to self mutilate?  You might have a hard time finding someone willing to do this for you.  Maybe you should ask for a hypnosis to make you not want to do that.  I'm actually a trained hypnotist (though, not in the type of hypnosis people want here).  Hypnotism does not make people act against their own wills.  If you're not willing to mutilate your own body without outside help, then hypnosis will not make you change that.  If that is not clear enough, let me give an example.  As a general rule, most people won't commit murder which means a hypnosis to commit murder also won't work.  Your subconscious protects you from things like this.
Hypnosis discussion is moved to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2136
(22 Oct 2017, 00:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Has anybody seen a file/video/script where water in the shower transforms into latex, that covers the whole body forming a tight latex zentai suit (ideally, which shapes the body as a corset)? The trigger is the shower.
I believe Kinkyshibby has a some of the described audios. "My sybian" has a similar beginning, but with a sheet that eventually hermetically surrounds you. But there are more Latex related ones on soundgasm from kinkyshibby.
I would love to see a lot things I did not encounter so far.

A nice fantasy hypno where you fuck a shemale / futa, and she cums hands free, maybe she is an elf.

Series of fantasy hypno-s building on each other, where you have a kind of character development (this means of course submerging in some kink), the story could branch based on your decision making it more efficient with the "your choice" angle. Something like you go the submissive branch of the story -> you go either slave or sissy -> full anal and / or chastity or orgasm denial. With the whole storyline placed in some culty medieval surrounding with candles and a lot of cum.

Some submissive thoughts in mind (actually the deepest most fucked up fantasies of mine):
More asslick files, for example you get dommed, chastised and has lick a dominant womans ass, and being teased with the idea that you will come uncontrollably as a testimony of your submission. (something like Vampire lust from SB, which was a superb piece)
Also I would love to see some persuasive CEI files as well. This is something I always find very intriguing and arousing when my mind wanders in submissive places (although I have never done it, just tasted it). The theme related files out there are just telling over and over to eat your own cum, which is rather boring. The best file out there is Isabella Valentine's Swallow 1, which made me couple of time raise my legs above me without hesitation and come on my chest neck or face. I wish there was a file where you are left with no choice. For example a 3 day trainer with the following play:
1. day: ruined orgasm halfway, teasing, licking cum, at the end no touching anymore, instrucktions to go chaste or limp
2. day: anal play, no touching of cock, just cleaning up the precum, constant reminder that the only way orgasm is possible is directly to the mouth
3. day: lot of tease, verbal affirmation from the listener as ansvers where how he will come, then fireworks
All that without humiliation.

Cumplay files with shemales would also be nice.

I also wish that @Samantha Bandler would create a lot non sissy files, just pure submission and training files.

HFO trainer. I know there a lot out there. But all what I heard had the concept of installing triggers, teasing you to madness than give you the release word (which is fantastic of course), but I would love to hear something that fundamentally convinces me that I can come from hypno or anything else I find arousing hands free, and I dont need anything else to cum. (of course sex is another topic)
(03 Dec 2019, 14:16 )Dilian30 Wrote: I believe Kinkyshibby has a some of the described audios. "My sybian" has a similar beginning, but with a sheet that eventually hermetically surrounds you. But there are more Latex related ones on soundgasm from kinkyshibby.
Sounds interesting... Downloading ....
I've always wanted files where you get dominated by a male monster/anthro. The more sexually explicit the better. But it's few and far between trying to find these kinds of files. Kei's good boy puppy fuck isn't bad, but I like files that are narrative-driven, and his files are more brainwash~y. Warpmymind has a few tries, but are generally low-effort. Vive has a few good ones, but I can't get over his accent. 

I made some of my own TTS files to try to fill the void. It's hard to trance to your own content though.
I want to find files about feminization and maledom, with a male voice. By maledom I mean a relation of sex and love between a dominant man and a sissy boy, with soft bdsm games, but without humiliation or pain. By feminization I mean becoming a sissy princess, proud of being feminine, not a bimbo.
Feminization and bondage are in my list as well. But now I'm about the "real effects" with real kinaesthetics. For example, if the hypno is about latex catsuit, I'd like to both feel and see it. If it's about violet eyes, the eyes should change the colour and others should see it. If it's about good health, I'd like to have, for example, 100% (or 20/20 in some countries) vision. If it's about time-sensing, I should clearly see or hear the current time, when needed. If it's about HFO, it should be a wet orgasm following a trigger. Etc.

I did feel various effects (the most profound were bondage, gender dysphoria, and autogynephilia), however I'm not sure that it was the hypnosis what caused these effects.

Contributors: 13toma14 (1) , AlexDeLarge (1) , BambiAngel (1) , Bambislave (1) , Bri89 (2) , Christina (1) , Dilian30 (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (1) , ghostzen (1) , Hypnofish (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jennashepherd2000 (1) , krinlyc (1) , laylab (1) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (2) , MindsEye (1) , MinnMan99 (2) , nohbdy (1) , princesitanatty (5) , QuietnSilent (2) , ranma82 (1) , SissyEvelynn90 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , throwaway4349 (1) , Zooy (2)