Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Hot Sexy Men Crossdressing Sissy Lingerie Set See Through Sheer Mesh Lace Gay Underwear Bra Top with G-strings Thongs Panties
$14.58-27%

thierry bondage
Thierry SM Bondage Set Include Waistband, Wrist & Thigh Cuffs, Cross Buckle, Adult Games Restraints Handcuffs Leg Cuff Sex Toys
$32.29

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Sex Toys for Men Gay Sounding Penis Plug Insert Urethra Catheter
$16.49

wig hair
Wiggogo 613 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 13X6 Hd Lace Wig 13X4 Blonde Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Straight Lace Front Wigs Glueless Wigs
$229.00-56%

dildo gag
Adult Sex 18+ Games Sucker Cup Dildos Female Masturbator Dildo Sex Toys For Woman Couples Intimacy Sex Products Fetish Bondage
$7.05-40%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Women's Sexy Camisole Lingerie Mesh See-Through Shapewear Bodysuit with Open Gear
$29.20-55%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Gym And Shaping Brown Camo Pants Women Camouflage Leggings Women Sport Fitness Butt Lifting Pants
$72.59-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis wish-list
Do you have any ideas or wishes, that you would like to see in a hypnosis file?

You can vote for ideas by clicking the "Thank You" button. Hypnotists are watching this thread!
I’d love a blowjob training file, conditioned to suck cock and swallow.
Obedience and sissy reinforcement.
(01 Oct 2017, 06:18 )wilsd Wrote: I’d love a blowjob training file, conditioned to suck cock and swallow.
Obedience and sissy reinforcement.

There are some vids on youtube with these topics...

krinlyc
@Christina - have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2113 and let me know if this is what you are looking for.

I've got more, but I have no experience with them, because I'm not interested in the obedience or bimbofication stuff. Some not radical and not irreversible feminization is OK 😉
Is it possible to create ones that help clear/relax before having "fun"? Maybe that just means meditation but I thought it be cool to have one you play every time before you do a "session" as a way to "get into the mood" for fun.
@QuietnSilent Usually, hypnotic sessions consist of the following parts:

1- Induction (to relax and get you in trance)
2- Deepener (to deepen the trance)
3- Body (the actual hypnotic suggestions)
4- Awakener (to get you back from trance)

Loops contain only the body.

I think, what you are looking for is the induction part. Or do I misunderstand something?
Ah that makes sense. I guess it would be the induction part and maybe even deepener too.
Has anybody seen a file/video/script where water in the shower transforms into latex, that covers the whole body forming a tight latex zentai suit (ideally, which shapes the body as a corset)? The trigger is the shower.
I'd love a rubber encasement file or a 24 hour rubber "trap" of whatever you put on you can’t take off.
Something like a gag or silence file might be rather cool as well
(23 Oct 2017, 00:21 )ghostzen Wrote: 24 hour rubber "trap" of whatever you put on you can’t take off.
There is a file for that: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid26566

Contributors: 13toma14 (1) , AlexDeLarge (1) , BambiAngel (1) , Bambislave (1) , Bri89 (2) , Christina (1) , Dilian30 (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (1) , ghostzen (1) , Hypnofish (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jennashepherd2000 (1) , krinlyc (1) , laylab (1) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (2) , MindsEye (1) , MinnMan99 (2) , nohbdy (1) , princesitanatty (5) , QuietnSilent (2) , ranma82 (1) , SissyEvelynn90 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , throwaway4349 (1) , Zooy (2)