Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Women's Slimming Underwear Arm Shapers Posture Back Corset Binder Chest Compression Sleeves Posture Corrector Shapewear Tops
$28.27-40%

latex fetish
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Black Fetish Open Eyes Mouth with Back Zipper for Men Women Handmade Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$36.28-20%

bondage high heels
Pink Pastel Stardust Bondage Boots Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Ankle Strap Chunky Heeled Boots Women Party Shoes
$169.40-37%

bondage body
Women PU Leather Harness Bra Cage Sexy Lingerie Fetish Bdsm Body Bondage Erotic Underwear Punk Garter Belt Rave Gothic Clothes
$7.49

lifelike sex doll
Sex Dolls Entity Silicone Breast Ass Vagina Lifelike Pussy Japanese Love Doll Realistic Inflatable Sex Toy For Men Adult Toy
$1051.49-29%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Vintage Leopard Sexy Halter Top Camisole Backless Streetwear Ruffles Summer Tops Women Fashion Off Shoulder Outfits
$24.93-50%

crossdress
NEW Realistic Female Latex Mask Woman Face Mask Party Cosplay Sexy Costume Crossdressing
$14.52

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis wish-list
I was thinking about writing my own script. Has anyone here try that? I've found this: www.naturalhypnosis.com/blog/how-to-write-a-hypnosis-script
I would start with learning Ericsonian hypnosis and NLP. You might get very interesting ideas (method related) you've never thought about before. We can start a separate thread for that. Or just use the General one.
(08 Dec 2019, 00:07 )Like Ra Wrote: I would start with learning Ericsonian hypnosis and NLP. You might get very interesting ideas (method related) you've never thought about before. We can start a separate thread for that. Or just use the General one.
I want to read some "know how" tips, more practical than theoretical. Do you have specific recommendations? For me, it's ok to talk here or in a new thread.
I would like hypnos that create memories of having lived as a girl in childhood and adolescence. Preferably with some detailed and emotional memories. Do you know if there are any hypnos with such target?
(20 Sep 2020, 22:37 )princesitanatty Wrote: I would like hypnos that create memories of having lived as a girl in childhood and adolescence. Preferably with some detailed and emotional memories. Do you know if there are any hypnos with such target?
For example, this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid35697
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I would like hypnos that create memories of having lived as a girl in childhood and adolescence. Preferably with some detailed and emotional memories. Do you know if there are any hypnos with such target?
For example, this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid35697
Thanks! Yes, like this. Perhaps several hypnos, with different specific memories: first time doing different things, significative moments of joy or sadness, etc.
(21 Sep 2020, 00:42 )princesitanatty Wrote: Thanks! Yes, like this.
Finally something you like 😁
 tgirl_in_latex.jpg   
Anything related to Shemale dommes. I have S@mantha B@andler's T-girl tag team series, but have not been able to find anything else out there.

I listen to Sissyfication files for the occasional fantasy and get turned on by the idea, but when it's over I realize that I'm too old to be a passable cross-dresser, which makes it harder to get into the fantasy in the first place, just like the Bambi Sleep stuff.  If sissy files like MsJ and others were available when I was younger, I could have turned out different.  I don't believe they are actual hypnosis, but they are powerful files.  I think the "Dangerous" warning is a good idea.

I did actually go to Bangkok over ten years ago and had a nice hotel a couple of blocks from Nana Plaza and frequented Obsessions Bar.  Unfortunately, Yasmine Lee wasn't there.
A series where your new boss, female, is slowly turning you into a woman, but in seemingly normal ways (No magic pills, or blackmail, etc).

You're her personal assistant.  She wants you to be fit and healthy, and have a good appearance.  You workout with her, yoga and pilates etc, but your gym shorts are too baggy and restrictive, they don't move with you.  So, she provides you with some yoga pants several to trade off with.  After a while, it's Yoga shorts, which get progressively but slowly shorter over time.  Your t-shirt won't stay down during yoga, so she gets you some tank tops, which slowly evolve into more and more of a sports bra.  Mens underwear bunches up under yoga pants and she asks if you'd mind trying a thong (and men's thong at first, but over time it just becomes panties).

Swimming is a great workout, and it's summer now, she's likes men to wear a speedo instead of swimming trunks, and supplies those for you too, and slowly over time they become bikini bottoms.  Swimmers get rid of body hair, and it's kind of unsightly anyway, so she offers to pay for laser hair removal.  Tells you the benefits of a hairless body, and she'll cover the costs.  One day your "speedos" are all dirty, so she has you try out a one piece.  She tells you she likes the one piece on one, which also becomes a girlier cut over time, and eventually basically a two piece bikini.

For your personal appearance, she has you adopt a slightly longer haircut.  She starts providing your wardrobe, since you represent her, she wants to choose what you wear.  This becomes more feminine over time as well.  A slightly more feminine cut of Slacks and a slightly feminine blouses, leading to more and more feminine over time.  She adds minimalistic jewelry which increases with time as well.

She has you meeting with a therapist regularly, who she is secretly paying to advance her agenda with you.  All of the changes are good.  Masculinity and testosterone are negative, etc.  Over time, you are convinced that your underwear, work pants, yoga pants, swimsuits would all fit better if you didn't have testicles.  They just get in the way, make you uncomfortable, hurt sometimes, and you aren't really using them for anything.  You can freeze some sperm at the sperm bank for the future if you're worried about that.

Pull a late night working at her house, she has you stay over, but you can't sleep in your work clothes.  All she has for you is a silk nightie, but she assures you it's fine, but like anyone else will see or know.  She starts inviting you to work late and stay again, asks if you like the nightie, buys you a few of your own, with a nice silk robe to match.

Late in the series you go on an international trip, all of your luggage is lost, but hers is not, and you're on a tight time frame, so you are forced to fully dress as a woman by wearing her clothes too, no time to go shopping.

That kind of thing.
I would like more hypnos that ends with the subject cumming in their own mouth or on own face. Preferably with an induction part, then cum conditioning and then a countdown with the hypnotist telling me to cum in my mouth when they reach zero. I've found a couple, but I lost them when my PC died.

Contributors: 13toma14 (1) , AlexDeLarge (1) , BambiAngel (1) , Bambislave (1) , Bri89 (2) , Christina (1) , Dilian30 (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (1) , ghostzen (1) , Hypnofish (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jennashepherd2000 (1) , krinlyc (1) , laylab (1) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (2) , MindsEye (1) , MinnMan99 (2) , nohbdy (1) , princesitanatty (5) , QuietnSilent (2) , ranma82 (1) , SissyEvelynn90 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , throwaway4349 (1) , Zooy (2)