Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
red white Lolita Shoes bow Kawaii Shoes Loli Devilian Little Bat Style Bowknot Demon Dark Gothic Lolita Platform Cosplay Shoes
$169.75-47%

wetlook
Womens Lingerie Femme Panties Wetlook Shiny Metallic PVC Faux Leather Low Rise Bikini T-back String Homme Thongs Underwear
$4.48-18%

ikoky
Invisible G spot Vibrators Silicone Bullet Vibrator Vibrating Egg 10 Frequency Sex Toys For Women Clitoral Vaginal Stimulator
$7.10-22%

crossdress fetish
Custom Luxury Lake Blue Europe Imported Spandex Matte Fetish Zentai Transparent Full Body Cover Crossdressing Costume
$79.81-9%

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK09)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis wish-list
(28 Jan 2021, 03:37 )Jennashepherd2000 Wrote: A series where your new boss, female, is slowly turning you into a woman, but in seemingly normal ways (No magic pills, or blackmail, etc).

You're her personal assistant.  She wants you to be fit and healthy, and have a good appearance.  You workout with her, yoga and pilates etc, but your gym shorts are too baggy and restrictive, they don't move with you.  So, she provides you with some yoga pants several to trade off with.  After a while, it's Yoga shorts, which get progressively but slowly shorter over time.  Your t-shirt won't stay down during yoga, so she gets you some tank tops, which slowly evolve into more and more of a sports bra.  Mens underwear bunches up under yoga pants and she asks if you'd mind trying a thong (and men's thong at first, but over time it just becomes panties).

Swimming is a great workout, and it's summer now, she's likes men to wear a speedo instead of swimming trunks, and supplies those for you too, and slowly over time they become bikini bottoms.  Swimmers get rid of body hair, and it's kind of unsightly anyway, so she offers to pay for laser hair removal.  Tells you the benefits of a hairless body, and she'll cover the costs.  One day your "speedos" are all dirty, so she has you try out a one piece.  She tells you she likes the one piece on one, which also becomes a girlier cut over time, and eventually basically a two piece bikini.

For your personal appearance, she has you adopt a slightly longer haircut.  She starts providing your wardrobe, since you represent her, she wants to choose what you wear.  This becomes more feminine over time as well.  A slightly more feminine cut of Slacks and a slightly feminine blouses, leading to more and more feminine over time.  She adds minimalistic jewelry which increases with time as well.

She has you meeting with a therapist regularly, who she is secretly paying to advance her agenda with you.  All of the changes are good.  Masculinity and testosterone are negative, etc.  Over time, you are convinced that your underwear, work pants, yoga pants, swimsuits would all fit better if you didn't have testicles.  They just get in the way, make you uncomfortable, hurt sometimes, and you aren't really using them for anything.  You can freeze some sperm at the sperm bank for the future if you're worried about that.

Pull a late night working at her house, she has you stay over, but you can't sleep in your work clothes.  All she has for you is a silk nightie, but she assures you it's fine, but like anyone else will see or know.  She starts inviting you to work late and stay again, asks if you like the nightie, buys you a few of your own, with a nice silk robe to match.

Late in the series you go on an international trip, all of your luggage is lost, but hers is not, and you're on a tight time frame, so you are forced to fully dress as a woman by wearing her clothes too, no time to go shopping.

That kind of thing.

There is a video game on TF Games that is called Secretary. It's pretty close to what you are describing. It's not a hypnosis file, but it is a very fun experience  Girl_smile
I want a file like spirit girl body transformation, without the submissive side, that makes the user female the same way that file does. The spirit girl concept is interesting.
I link my post in SB's thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid50365
Adding ASMR effects to the wish-list. I think ASMR greatly enhances both the listenability and tranceability (sorry, Kei, you're out here ...) Related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2050
I would like to see a file where "if" you cum then you must <blank> and then you are ordered to masturbate and cum during the file.  The Agreement by SB and Stroke Curse Sissy are as close as I've found to this idea, but they don't quite hit it as they do not (as best I can tell) require you to cum during the actual file, thereby sealing your fate, whatever that may be.
Idea 😎

I visit the forum at WarpMyMind.com every July & December to see if there's any new imaginations at work on hypnosis.
These are a few favorite ideas I'd love to see some turn into downloadable hypnosis one day...

Idea
An Acceptance of their Nudity File:
The person who listens to this file will become totally accepting of nudity. They will see clothing as nothing more than decoration and protection from weather. Their preferred state of dress will become nude and they will be completely comfortable around other nude individuals. They will wear clothes in public to satisfy legal statutes, but will be nude whenever possible. After repeated listenings, the effect becomes permanent.

Idea 
Normal by Day... Nudist by Night 
[I suggested this one at WarpMyMind.com]

Like a version that someone would be "normal" during the day...
...but at sundown, they would be compelled to get nude & stay nude until the sun rises?

Like the clothing would feel itchy or constricting unless they strip?

Or their hands would strip them beyond their control?
And they would be unable to put clothes on...their own hands wouldn't cooperate?

First in temporary form...
Maybe in permanent form once debugged?

Add the safeguards against social suicide or career ruin?

Idea
[Read this at WarpMyMind.com - So I'm not taking credit for the idea.
I'd love to see one that has no effect on men but affects willing women]
No panties skirt in public
Postby Honeycatattackattack » 09 Oct 2013 08:09

I would like a file made with a 8-12 hour soothing rain sounds that I can listen to that makes me or other women:

-Not wear panties
-Wear only skirts (very short,slutty ones)
-Sit with legs apart
-Occasionally finger and spread pussy lips
-Not realize she is doing this

Idea
[Someone else suggested this at WarpMyMind.com - But I'd be curious if someone actually created it.]
Minimum Clothing Curse
Postby dechha1981 » 22 Nov 2010 22:42

Suggestion for file.

Subject never feels hot or cold, (except extremes like burns or ice) but always feels more comfortable the less they're wearing. Wearing more than one layer of clothing (underwear, coat, etc) feels awkward and sweaty, but what feels ESPECIALLY uncomfortable is covering the belly or shins. Also they have to sleep in the nude.
dechha1981

My comment on that feed:
Is someone developing this?

Something with specified time limits
Something with the usual safeguards (avoid arrest/injury/job loss etc.)
Something self/remote trigger

A temp version (non-permanent)
A permanent version after the temp works without bugs

Like I said... I'd be curious what those would take to be developed...
Idea

One inspired by clips that I saw at clips4sale.com years ago.

Idea

Suggestions for Hypnotic Files - The Continuous Orgasm Game
Postby MinnMan » 14 Jun 2016 00:44

I surf for interesting files on clips4sale.com and came upon the page maintained for "TheEroticHypnotist"

In it he had files demonstrating the Continuous Orgasm Game

* Holly Wood & Pepper Kester - The Continuous Orgasm Game
* Mo Rina's 3rd Visit - The Continuous Orgasm Game
* Megan Jones 2nd Visit - The Continuous Orgasm Game
were the first ones I watched ( & liked)

It got me thinking. Would such a hypnotic file BE possible? (script, subliminal, etc.)
* something remote triggerable
* variable countdown (trigger person would specify counting down from 5, 10, etc.)
* variable orgasm length (10/15/20 seconds in length) (trigger person would specify)
* most likely with a max limit built in so the command "times" out before any permanent injury (if not cancelled by the triggerer
* usual mentioned safeguards that the administered hypnosis would not endanger the subject by distracting her/him at a critical moment
* something with trigger word like "Continuous Orgasm Game, _(subject name)___ and abort word specified (Ex: Game, stop/cancel/etc.) in the description text.
* something in temporary and/or permanent (for those who might like having such a game to play.

Is such a file possible?

Supplemental:
Suggestions for Hypnotic Files - The Challenge Game
Postby MinnMan » 14 Jun 2016 00:51

I surf for interesting files on clips4sale.com and came upon the page maintained for "TheEroticHypnotist"

In it he had files demonstrating the Ultimate Challenge

I have also been enjoying the clips:

Kaylee - First Hypnotic Challenge 1-02
Crystal Frost - The Ultimate Challenge 1-02b

For those who haven't seen it, the premise is pretty simple

1) 1 woman starts out in her regular clothes

2) the bait money on the floor/end table

3) Each attempt is thwarted by subject mentally perceiving a "force field" around the money (hypnosis has prevented subject from using her hands/arms to grasp money or even touch it!)

3) Each attempt sacrifices a piece of clothing initially, usually saving panties for last!

4) Loved the automatic masturbation at the end of Crystal Frosts video...so maybe a race to orgasm at the end!

Having seen the video...is such a hypnotic file possible either?

Years later... I still wonder if what that hypnotist video was showing could be done with a subliminal, triggerable hypno file?
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows any good feminine workout files at all? Please and thank you for any help
(07 Sep 2023, 01:25 )Bri89 Wrote: if anyone knows any good feminine workout files at all?
Anything here? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2374
(07 Sep 2023, 01:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Sep 2023, 01:25 )Bri89 Wrote: if anyone knows any good feminine workout files at all?
Anything here? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2374

Thank you, I'll have a look. I appreciate the link 😊

Contributors: 13toma14 (1) , AlexDeLarge (1) , BambiAngel (1) , Bambislave (1) , Bri89 (2) , Christina (1) , Dilian30 (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (1) , ghostzen (1) , Hypnofish (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jennashepherd2000 (1) , krinlyc (1) , laylab (1) , Like Ra (17) , Lycalopex (2) , MindsEye (1) , MinnMan99 (2) , nohbdy (1) , princesitanatty (5) , QuietnSilent (2) , ranma82 (1) , SissyEvelynn90 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , throwaway4349 (1) , Zooy (2)