Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion Colorful Printed Sports Jumpsuits 2024 New Spring Autumn Long Sleeves Tight Fitness Yoga Jump Suits
$43.20-30%

amoresy
High Elastic Luster Shiny Surfing Yoga Swimsuit, Long Sleeve, Sexy, Hot Spring Vacation, Competitive, 2024 Swimwear
$72.59-47%

bondage body
Female Slave Body Restraints Soft Cotton Rope with Metal Cover for Couples Bdsm Bondage Adults Games Binding Role-play Sex Toy
$8.46-50%

cock ring
3pcs/set Semen Lock Ring Silicone Durable Penis Ring Men Ejaculation Delay Cock Rubber Rings Sex Toys for Male Sex Rings
$1.92

leohex
Satin Glossy Sexy Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women Jeggings LEOHEX Leggings
$47.19-52%

latex catsuit
Sexy Women PVC Faux Leather Catsuit Long Sleeve Latex Bodysuit Front Zip Open Crotch Erotic Lingerie Leather Catsuit Plus Size
$204.49-41%

leather pencil skirt
Women Hot Sexy Latex Skirts Suit Pole Dance Clubwear Patent Leather Micro Mini Skirts Set Nightclub
$35.92

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
The corset does enhance the curves 😋
(03 Jun 2019, 12:03 )Like Ra Wrote: The corset does enhance the curves 😋

Yes indeed! 

It also added a significant degree of difficulty in tying myself up (in the audio on the video it sounds as if I'm running hard) and a delicious addition to my bondage.

I really must get around to writing up about my conversion (perversion?) to corsets - another thing on the 'to-do' list!  😁 

MJ
(03 Jun 2019, 12:03 )Like Ra Wrote: The corset does enhance the curves [Image: tongue.gif]
... and boobs..., of course! 😋
I have two weeks to myself. With lots of obligations, work, chores, but just me and our cat. Like the last 5 years I "switch" into the meditation/trance mode, where I turn off my internal dialogue, stop the train of thoughts and just follow my body. It's like taking a back seat and watch (not always enjoy!) the ride. This is something I promised to write a series of posts about, but never had spare time for and, what's more important, I still do not know HOW to word my experience.

Anyway, let's skip 5-6 years of various experiences, and jump into today.

My SCM (SubConscious Mind, as I prefer to call it for simplicity) began with routing me home avoiding traffic jams, but I think ended up spending more time driving around than if I would take the usual jammed route 😁

Possibly that was the plan, because I arrived at home quite blank. I was "made" to watch/listen to some hypno stuff, then locked myself in my new chastity cage (very tight and severe!).  Then came pink PVC panties, big
"goose head" butt-plug, dildo as a gag (it was inserted rather too deeply in my throat), stocking on my head (and over the ear-phones), pantyhose on my legs and arms, single-leg pantyhose and single-glove (VERY TIGHT!) pantyhose. The latter pushed the dildo gag even deeper, what made me gag and gag and gag (pun not intended 😁 ), while rolling around on my bed.

After about 15min of rolling and gagging I was "freed". Quick shower and ... now I'm dressed as girl: black pantyhose, high heels, pencil skirt, shiny metallic blouse, chastity cage and ear-phones...
(04 Jul 2019, 22:37 )Like Ra Wrote: I have two weeks to myself. With lots of obligations, work, chores, but just me and our cat. Like the last 5 years I "switch" into the meditation/trance mode, where I turn off my internal dialogue, stop the train of thoughts and just follow my body. It's like taking a back seat and watch (not always enjoy!) the ride. This is something I promised to write a series of posts about, but never had spare time for and, what's more important, I still do not know HOW to word my experience.

Anyway, let's skip 5-6 years of various experiences, and jump into today.

My SCM (SubConscious Mind, as I prefer to call it for simplicity) began with routing me home avoiding traffic jams, but I think ended up spending more time driving around than if I would take the usual jammed route 😁

Possibly that was the plan, because I arrived at home quite blank. I was "made" to watch/listen to some hypno stuff, then locked myself in my new chastity cage (very tight and severe!).  Then came pink PVC panties, big
"goose head" butt-plug, dildo as a gag (it was inserted rather too deeply in my throat), stocking on my head (and over the ear-phones), pantyhose on my legs and arms, single-leg pantyhose and single-glove (VERY TIGHT!) pantyhose. The latter pushed the dildo gag even deeper, what made me gag and gag and gag (pun not intended 😁 ), while rolling around on my bed.

After about 15min of rolling and gagging I was "freed". Quick shower and ... now I'm dressed as girl: black pantyhose, high heels, pencil skirt, shiny metallic blouse, chastity cage and ear-phones...

Hey, Ra is back!  😁 

Interesting read about how your SCM takes over, or at least gives the impression of having more control over your day-to-day life. 

I'm not sure if it is the same thing, but I sometimes get into a 'zone' (not the same zone that I call my 'sub-zone' which is all about sex and pleasure) where I work purely on 'auto-pilot' without consciously thinking or planning the things I do. It can be quite alarming at times when I suddenly snap out of that mood and realise I've completed a task (journey/work/whatever) without really thinking about it - often wondering how the hell I managed it and if I did it safely!

Interested in the 'goose-head' plug - can't recall you posting about that before, any pictures or links?

Also are we going to see any images of you in your 'girl' clothes and/or self-bondage? I've personally missed your posts on those subjects - so inspiring and erotic  😁

..which reminds me that I've been remiss in my own posting of sessions Blush  - better set aside a few hours to get editing and posting!

MJ
I spent the night "relatively innocently": chastity cage, V-shaped butt-plug, PVS panties, light pantyhose encasement, earphones with Ms Shayna playlist, no bondage. After 3 hours I had to abandon the ear-phones - they became a bit painful (I remember nothing from the hypno-files, and I do not think they work during the sleep).

Nothing funny today. Still caged. The second half of the day I spent in a femine attire, same style as yesterday, yet different pieces of clothes (different skirt, different pantyhose, different heels). I kinda begin to get used to high heels again (I did not wear them for 9 months).
(05 Jul 2019, 13:20 )madjack Wrote: where I work purely on 'auto-pilot' without consciously thinking or planning the things I do.
That's different. That's auto-pilot, indeed. In the "esoteric terms" it might be called "a servitor" (if it's advanced, not something very simple).  In computer terms it's a background process, that performs a familiar mundane task, which does not require much creativity or thinking, while you are busy with something else.

What I mean is what might be called a sort of a "mindfullness meditation", when your CM is fully aware of everything what SCM is doing. Moreover, you are not multitasking, but busy with this only activity, but with your "will and wishes" turned off.

(05 Jul 2019, 13:20 )madjack Wrote: nterested in the 'goose-head' plug - can't recall you posting about that before, any pictures or links?

I bought one years ago (made by CrackStuffers):

crackstuffers_goose_head_plug_IMG_0346.jpg   

(05 Jul 2019, 13:20 )madjack Wrote: Also are we going to see any images of you in your 'girl' clothes

The best ones were made by my wife, see here:

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69344
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69357
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69366

I tried to take a couple of photos by myself, but it turned out to be very difficult (at the moment we literally have no place without cluttered background).
This is my office look (sorry for the quality):

pencil_skirt_black_pantyhose_high-heels-IMG_4980.jpg     leather_pencil_skirt_shiny_pantyhose_high-heels_metallic-blouse-IMG_1672.jpg     leather_skirt_shiny_pantyhose-high_heels-IMG_4994.jpg     leather_skirt_shiny_pantyhose_IMG_1688.jpg     leather_skirt_shiny_pantyhose-high_heels-IMG_1689.jpg   
Had to throw a garbage bag into the container 50m away from the house. 3AM, nobody is around, but lots of street lights, and a couple of cameras from our neighbours, very quiet, only the click-clacks of my 11cm heels. Tight pencil skirt and a bit too high heels (but I always keep my legs straight and knees together 😉 ) do not allow fast walking.

Strange feeling, that this IS the clothing I'd like to wear. Not sure how significant the hypno-influence is/was, but I always liked it, though only recently I had a chance to fully dress as a girl.
(06 Jul 2019, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Had to throw a garbage bag into the container 50m away from the house. 3AM, nobody is around, but lots of street lights, and a couple of cameras from our neighbours, very quiet, only the click-clacks of my 11cm heels. Tight pencil skirt and a bit too high heels (but I keep my legs straight and knees together 😉 ) do not allow fast walking.

Strange feeling, that this IS the clothing I'd like to wear. Not sure how significant the hypno-influence is/was, but I always liked it, though only recently I had a chance to fully dress as a girl.

Isn't that an amazing feeling Ra!? I remember the first time I realized how comfortable I felt "dressing up." I had worn skirts, heels, and many other items of women's clothing for years during solo play and sometimes would spend the whole evening dressed up in my hotel room answering emails, watching TV, etc. Years later I went to a Mistress in San Francisco regularly for a couple years and we eventually got to be sort of "friends." We would chat at the beginning and end of our sessions as we got ready or changed back into our street clothes. One time I arrived and she let me go through the closet in her "dungeon" and I picked out a tight leather pencil skirt and a white blouse to go over the shiny leotard, tights, and corset I was wearing, I heard her voice calling me over as I slipped on a pair of very high heels so I slowly teetered across what was a fairly large room to see what she wanted and she began to tell me all about a new piece of dungeon furniture that she was really proud of. Nothing kinky at all, just a factual conversation between two people before our session started, but with both of us in outwardly outrageous fetish wear. As we walked over to another part of the dungeon to get started and I caught sight of myself in one of the many mirrors, it really hit me how comfortable psychologically I was dressed like this. Maybe it was my unconscious mind finally coming into harmony with my conscious mind, but it just felt so right. Anyway, thanks for sharing your pics and thoughts Ra.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 214 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,490 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,855 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,374 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra