Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
New 9in SMLXLXXL Penis Pump Acrylic Cup Accessories Sex Toy Tools Machine Pene Enlarger Enlargement Adultos Sexy Toys for Men
$91.33-35%

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

soronssy
Japanese SATIN Shiny Glossy Sexy Body Suits T-Shaped One Piece Bodysuits Silk High Cut Sports Tight Plus Size for Women Clubwear
$247.03-29%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Telescopic Rotation Vagina Masturbation Piston Mastubators Cup Sex Toys for Goods Adults Men
$80.42-52%

latex one piece
10Pcs/Lot One Piece Balloons Confetti Balloon Birthday Party Decoration Balls Globos Party Decorations Kids Classic Toys Gifts
$8.45-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Purple Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-20%

shiny pantyhose
2024 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose for Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$21.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
What a mad year and a half it's been!

With so much tragedy and pain for so many people, it almost feels insulting to those sadly effected for me to grumble about being unable to play my inconsequential naughty games.

So, I shall begin by apologising to any and all effected by Covid, either directly or indirectly, and beg their forgiveness for the comparative triviality of my tale, compared to that of too many others.

I've been stuck at home now for nearly 18months - safe, secure and healthy, but with no true 'Home Alone' time to indulge my fantasies (I do count myself incredibly lucky to live with someone I love deeply, but my kinky side is, for the most part, a secret I do not share with her). 

Like so many here in the UK I've survived by using the internet more and more, not only for the very literal purposes of feeding myself, but also for feeding my other passions - those naughty, dark, secret, kinky ones. 

As I said, I've been lucky, and money was available to be expended on a surprising number of 'non-food' items, all of which I was able to sneak into the house under the guise of 'delivery from work' or 'need it for home-working' etc.  😉 

This was fun and exciting, but there was a price to pay - all those purchases are sitting in their wrappings, in the secret places I hide such things, waiting, waiting, waiting for me to use it in a session. Even typing this email I can hear them calling to me, from the dark places of their secret lair - 'try me on', 'slide me in' and all those terribly tempting urges...  😁  

As I've posted before, this is akin to the most truly frustrating type of chastity I can imagine - at least for me! 

I did manage one, very short and furtive session - massively arousing but just as massively frustrating, as all I could do was try on a few things and then hurry to pack them all away again!!! Even choosing what to wear took precious moments and I still haven't tried out so many of my new treats! 

Worse still, the planned (Ha! Do not get me started on the UK Government and Covid planning) relaxing of restrictions has not resulted in the expected 'Home Alone' time scheduled for later this year. Local councils are, with some degree of logic, very unwilling to risk allowing events to go ahead, even much later in 2021, so these are being cancelled/postponed, which as resulted in the expected time alone now not happening.... drat, damn and darn it! (Obviously not the emotions I displayed to my loving partner when she announced the news to me  Rofl2 )

So what am I to do? 

It's the P's  - PPPPPPP

- Plan: my mind and laptop files are full of ideas, images and stories, so that when the time comes I shouldn't need to think too much about what to do
Purchase: I'm still shopping and buying the things I like the look of, want to try or simply have to have
- Prepare: different to planning, this is actually doing things. Some are general everyday things, lose weight, keep fit, do the DIY, etc. doing that will mean more time and ability when I do get the chance for fun. Other preparations are more subtle; making a few devices that feature in my plans, shifting the room layout around, drilling holes for brackets and such like. 
- Perversion: not sure about others, but I'm trying to keep my kink ticking along, even if only by fantasising and exchanging stories/dreams with people of a similar mind-set. 
- Purloin: Yes, ahem, well, err... my partner had a tidy up of her tights and stockings and I may, just possibly, have intercepted a few items and recycled them... see, it's environmentally friendly!  😁
- Persevere: It's tough, but I can make it through and this madness will not last for ever.... will it? 

and finally, try not to:

- Panic: every time my loved one beats me to the postman and brings up another package from China or has this mad idea that it's be a good thing to clear out certain cupboards/wardrobes or tidy the attic or poke around in my bloody office looking for something!!  😡 Blush 😁 😇

Ah, that feels better now I've let off some steam!

Seriously folks, take care out there, and enjoy!

MJ
Beautifully said MJ. I've sadly wasted quite a bit of water on some "shower playtime." Things are mostly "back to normal" (whatever that is) here since luckily we live in a city where a large percentage are vaccinated and I even have a business trip (remember those) planned for fall aeady so there is a light at the end of the kinky tunnel. Hang in there MJ.
Finally - Home alone!

After what felt like several lifetimes, I was finally able to enjoy a few days of ‘Home Alone’ time… sort of!

My GF was, at the last-minute, helping out a friend and this involved sleeping over at their house, but spending most of the day at our house (to do her job and such like). So, whilst I wasn’t able to enjoy any 24/7 style fun, I did have the nights to myself.  However, there was an added complication; my GF would be less than 1mile away, which added an element of risk to any playtime and required me to take some additional precautions in order to avoid any ‘unexpected’ visits! (Yeah, I know the fantasy of discovery is a big thing, but in the real-world I wasn’t about to risk a relationship just because I got lazy or careless!)

Some things soon became apparent – I was woefully ill-prepared for any big sessions. I couldn’t find any of the camera tri-pods or mountings, all the camera batteries were flat, I’d misplaced my dedicated memory cards (separate from our everyday cards, just in case!), no ice-cubes in the freezer, the house was a total mess (the consequences of two people working from home for nearly 2 years – the ‘work’ clutter we’ve built up is incredible!) and, despite all my fantasising and purchasing, I’d not done any serious planning for any sessions. (Do you remember in my last post I talked about ‘all the P’s’? Well, I failed miserably on most, but not the PANIC! 😊 )

Still, I was determined to make something of the few nights I would have to myself. The first 2 nights flashed by with me frantically searching for the lost/misplaced items (found them all) charging or replacing flat batteries, repairing my camera remote (the batteries had corroded and damaged the connectors – easy but time consuming to fix) and generally clearing away all the crap so I had the space to play! By the time all that had been done I was too tired for anything other than sleeping.

Finally, on the 3rd night, I was ready and, more importantly, in the mood! I’d been genuinely concerned that after my enforced ‘chastity’ the magic may have gone – but it hadn’t and I was soon enjoying myself.

I thoroughly enjoyed trying out new articles of clothing and toys, rekindling my love for the feel of tight clothing all over my body, not even thinking (too much) about the self-bondage side of things. But as my evening progressed, I found myself slipping further and further into what I call ‘the zone’ when I begin to crave the feeling of restriction and bondage.

I’ve included some ‘teaser’ images for you all and will be trying to find the time to write up a full session report, with more photos and, if you’re very lucky, maybe even a video clip!

chastencased.JPG    - Fully encased and wearing a chastity cage (no early 'climax' to me session would be allowed)

corsethead2.jpg    - Trying my new corset top and experiencing many layers over my head

encbond.JPG    - I had to try some encasement bondage with my new super stretchy tights (oh there are good, so very good!)

oxball.JPG    - but what lies beneath? 

white1.jpg    - MJ in white? No, surely not?! 

It feels so much better to be posting something original and created by myself, rather than a copy/paste from the internet.

Enjoy, but play safe and stay safe
MJ
(01 Sep 2021, 13:48 )madjack Wrote: Finally - Home alone!
[attachment=50501] - Trying my new corset top and experiencing many layers over my head
MJ

Funny how a lot of clothing items and equipment lookvery familiar once you start paying attention.
I have the exact same corset, but the arm straps are little to tight for my frame though.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(01 Sep 2021, 14:26 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(01 Sep 2021, 13:48 )madjack Wrote: Finally - Home alone!
- Trying my new corset top and experiencing many layers over my head
MJ

Funny how a lot of clothing items and equipment lookvery familiar once you start paying attention.
I have the exact same corset, but the arm straps are little to tight for my frame though.

I'm not sure if this is a case of 'great minds think alike' or 'fools never differ'!  😁 

I will do a proper review of my recent purchases soon, but will make a quick comment on this corset, which may prove it is different to yours - although it looks and laces like a corset there are no 'stays' and the material is slightly stretchy PVC coated. I brought a 'plus size' and it fits ok, but there is no way it is as nice to wear as my other corset (which does have stays and is of much higher quality).

MJ
(01 Sep 2021, 15:24 )madjack Wrote: I will do a proper review of my recent purchases soon, but will make a quick comment on this corset, which may prove it is different to yours

Ya think?! 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 corset_2.jpg     corset_1.jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(01 Sep 2021, 13:48 )madjack Wrote: MJ in white? No, surely not?! 
I like white stockings and I like them layered with something shiny underneath. So, definitely yes! 😋
(01 Sep 2021, 16:08 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(01 Sep 2021, 15:24 )madjack Wrote: I will do a proper review of my recent purchases soon, but will make a quick comment on this corset, which may prove it is different to yours

Ya think?! 😁

It does look a tad familiar, in a sort of identical kind of way - who'd have thought it?  Lol Lol
(01 Sep 2021, 13:48 )madjack Wrote: take some additional precautions in order to avoid any ‘unexpected’ visits!
Details, please?
(03 Sep 2021, 15:58 )Max515 Wrote:
(01 Sep 2021, 13:48 )madjack Wrote: take some additional precautions in order to avoid any ‘unexpected’ visits!
Details, please?

The simplest was to lock the main house door and 'accidently' leave the key in the lock, preventing it from being unlocked from the outside - I did leave one door locked, but openable, as I wasn't stupid enough to risk my GF being unable to get in if something had gone wrong (rather just her than her+fireman+police+ambulance!!!! ), but it would delay her access, buying me a bit of time.

We also have location tracker apps on our phones (at her suggestion) as we both solo trail run, well off the main paths, and it makes sense to be able to get a pretty accurate location just in case. So long as we have a phones with us we're pretty sure where each of us is. Unfortunately in this circumstance she was always so close that any 'ping' of her moving (you can set up location alarms) would be way to late!  Rolleyes   😁

The other method I used was make sure I phoned her around 'bed time' each night, checking she was 'tucked in' and not worrying about anything - this was the best assurance of an uninterrupted night that I could manage in the circumstances  (with the bonus that we got to say all the 'love you' type things - wins all around  😁 ) 

MJ

Ps. Even with those steps I won't pretend that I was ever 100% confident, but I took the risk  ❗

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,893 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,375 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra