Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
durable rabbit penis ring vibrator cock cage cockring clitoris massager vibrating masturbation Cocking delay ejaculation sex toy
$6.52-50%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

bondage body
Black Leather Body Chest Harness Women's Bra Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Erotic Sexy Goth Cage Waist Suspender Garter Belt Fetish
$17.47-25%

lip plump
Collagen Lip Booster Plumping Serum Oil Hyaluronate Moisturizing Sexy Plump Products Enhancer Non-Irritating Brighten Fade Lines
$155.73-59%

prostate stimulation
New Silicone Rear Anal Plug Prostate Massage Dildo Anal​ Masturbating with Suction Cup for Woman Man Big Butt Plug Sex Toys 18+
$5.53

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--14 Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Suddenly, almost in the middle of the day, (OK, in the second half 😉 ), my SCM created this layout:

self-bondage_ses99_IMG_1773.jpg   

You may notice, that it resembles https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid36044 , but with some adjustments.

The handcuffs are now locked to the blindfold buckle of the hood behind the back, not in front:

self-bondage_ses99_IMG_1774.jpg   

The "long end" of handcuff rope is connected to the handcuffs directly:

self-bondage_ses99_IMG_1775.jpg   

And the "middle end" through the timelock:

self-bondage_ses99_IMG_1776.jpg     self-bondage_ses99_IMG_1777.jpg   

Got the idea? While the time padlock is locked, my hands will be place high up behind my back, pulling the hood (along with the dildo gag) backwards. When the lock is open there will be more freedom, but it will not be possible to simply step over the handcuffs and bring the hand to the front and get the key. The hood is locked with another padlock on the collar.

And the key... The key is here, wrapped up in bodystockings and a condom:

self-bondage_ses99_IMG_1778.jpg   

But why a dildo was also placed here? I could only guess....

When I was ready, the time lock was set for one hour, the SCM "explained" what it was going to do with the dildo - use it to shove the key even farther up my ....

I quickly dressed up (pantyhose on legs and arms, Speedo water-polo suit to keep it all together), inserted the 12cm dildo gag all the way in, put on the hood, and .... almost made a huge mistake. Huge thanks to my SCM, which prevented me from just throwing the key away somewhere (because in my CM I had a strange idea, that when my hands are free, I can easily remove the hood, like last time, but NOW IT'S LOCKED!!! And I can't see anything!!!). Instead I accurately put the key on a box in front of me - I could not see where, though.

Then I locked the handcuff string to the blindfolds AND THREW THE KEY FORWARD!!!! (I DON'T KNOW WHY!!! ) Then very accurately, attentively and precisely (so they did not just inadvertently closed shut) locked the handcuffs on my wrists behind my back. DONE! 

This is what it looked like from behind:

self-bondage_ses99_IMG_1805.jpg   

When I straightened my arms (like on the photo), my head was pulled back, and the gag dived even further into my throat. I could push the gag only 1-2cm forward with my throat muscles, if I bent my elbows. When I relaxed the arm muscles, it was enough to push the gag back in. Quite devilish I must say.

My legs were not bound and I could walk around. Was there an early escape? Yes, and not only one:

o- I could go to the bathroom and try to retrieve the keys (while enjoying deep-throating and having my neck bent backwards)
o- I could try to go downstairs to the kitchen, get the knife somehow, cut the rope, step over the handcuffs and bring hands forward, etc.. But the pantyhose are VERY slippery, and I would risk falling down the stairs. Rather not...

Laying on a bed was not quite comfortable because of the arms-gag position. Breathing was difficult. So I decided to "walk around" and meditate a bit.

After some time my SCM moved me towards the bathroom and challenged with the key retrieval, while the time lock was still closed. I managed! And right after I unwrapped the key, the lock beeped open 😁

But now I need to find the key to the hood! But I could not! And I was still being deep-throated by the dildo! Not so severe as before, though, but after 1 hour, I could feel every minute...

Found! Unlocked the hood and with a huge relief pulled out the gag. Pfffff....

But where is the other key? This one took me about half an hour! Imagine doing this gagged and blindfolded?

And I thanked my SCM again for the session and for keeping my "movements controlled" 😁
(12 Jul 2019, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: Suddenly, almost in the middle of the day, (OK, in the second half 😉 ), my SCM created this layout:
. . .
And I thanked my SCM again for the session and for keeping my "movements controlled"   😁

Very inspiring, especially where to hide the key 😊  It never came up to my mind.  

Now I'm waiting some time to be alone. Unfortunately I have a very strong gag reflex and 12 cm dildo gag is not an option.  

Also, due to some veins issue in my scrotum (varicocele) I can't use  cage with ring any more . The  ring somehow have influence on a blood stream in my left leg. Need to find alternative.  Any recommendations for not so expensive belt ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(12 Jul 2019, 12:56 )Vixien Wrote: Any recommendations for not so expensive belt ?
That's for this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1770

(12 Jul 2019, 12:56 )Vixien Wrote: Unfortunately I have a very strong gag reflex and 12 cm dildo gag is not an option.  
Training, training 😉 Years ago I could not even think of it either 😁 Basically, the inspiration came from @TTD, who showed me a photo of his deep-throat hood, which aroused me so much, that I simply had to train myself for deep-throating 😁
(12 Jul 2019, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jul 2019, 12:56 )Vixien Wrote: Any recommendations for not so expensive belt ?
That's for this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1770

(12 Jul 2019, 12:56 )Vixien Wrote: Unfortunately I have a very strong gag reflex and 12 cm dildo gag is not an option.  
Training, training 😉 Years ago I could not even think of it either 😁 Basically, the inspiration came from @TTD, who showed me a photo of his deep-throat hood, which aroused me so much, that I simply had to train myself for deep-throating 😁
I second this. Just constant trying. A few minutes here and there for me. Eventually your body learns to relax and you are away.
(12 Jul 2019, 18:08 )The inspector Wrote: Eventually your body learns to relax and you are away.
Just like splits (still can't do them, but I'm working on it 😉 )
(12 Jul 2019, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: post_2_1562892694_33cabbb101805ffa6d8803...rYJGLF.jpg]   [Image: post_2_1562892694_39147e931857ab2ae14693...l-oHeN.jpg]   

Got the idea? While the time padlock is locked, my hands will be place high up behind my back, pulling the hood (along with the dildo gag) backwards. When the lock is open there will be more freedom, but it will not be possible to simply step over the handcuffs and bring the hand to the front and get the key. The hood is locked with another padlock on the collar.
(12 Jul 2019, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: I could try to go downstairs to the kitchen, get the knife somehow, cut the rope, step over the handcuffs and bring hands forward, etc..

Now replace the rope with a chain, and you'll get a similar but a completely different scenario from the seriousness and escapability point of view. There will be no easy backup scenario.
(12 Jul 2019, 18:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jul 2019, 18:08 )The inspector Wrote: Eventually your body learns to relax and you are away.
Just like splits (still can't do them, but I'm working on it 😉 )

Yeh, that one I did try. My body just says no. Ha ha ha
And here's the next layout:

self-bondage_session_100-IMG_1832.jpg   

Doyeah pantyhose encasement suit (even here you can see the shine), butt-plug (see the parameters above), 12.5cm dildo gag (a bit thicker and stiffer, than a separate dildo I usually use), leather dogs collar I use as a bondage belt, and a double layer bondage lycra bag.

I think the idea is quite clear: get in, close the zips, shove the arms behind the back, enjoy the plugs.

But! The zips (as always...) caused the problem - while trying to close the zips (with hands, with a string connected to a door handle, from the inside, from the outside), both sliders got derailed 😟  How on Earth the manufacturer could use flimsy zips for bondage devices???!!!! I have another bag (thin and shiny) and the sliders are so fragile, that I'm afraid to zip them up or down even with no one inside 😁

Not only the zip sliders, but also the pantyhose suit got the blows - it was sticking to and getting hooked by literally everything. To every stitch inside the bag, to every zip tooth, to every string. Yes, that's what you get from the cheap technology, but I doubt they had that usage in mind 😁

But I got sooo deep-throated, that I still have sore throat. I wonder if it was the goal, because my SCM gags me with dildos gradually increasing in size. Huge plugs in both orifices. What am I trained for? 😁 Too much sissy hypno? 😁
And another problem - the zip sliders do not have the locking pin, which would prevent them from self-opening. So, even when I managed to close the zips, they would open on their own. Frustrating...
This thread has reached 300K views! (300,013)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 219 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,500 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,871 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,374 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra