Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Melody Women's Jeans Leather Pants Shascullfites Enhancing Stretch Trousers Women High Waist Leggings Unique Pants Black Clothes
$55.83-20%

lifelike sex doll
HESEKS 3D Vagina Male Masturbator Silicone Sex Doll Lifelike Soft Pocket Pussy Anime Figure Masturbation Toy for Adult
$152.63-39%

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Metallic Camisole Biketards Shorty Unitard for Gymnastics Girls Ballet Leotards Dancewear Shiny Dance Costumes
$24.18-39%

oshoplive
Oshoplive 2024 New Summer Women Fashion Split-Joint Mesh Breathable Tanks & Leggings Sports Suits Fitness Yoga Two Piece Set
$39.74-29%

ikoky
IKOKY Sex Toys for Women 10 Speed Massager Vibrators for Woman Clitoris Massage Adult Product USB Rechargeable Dual Motor
$34.84-29%

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Sex Furniture Sex Pleasure Sexual Chair Sex Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Sex Toys For Women
$60.86-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
I simply get in and out of various pieces of fetish clothes, add and remove bondage "accessories", "feel" a bit, "play" a bit. Indeed, just enjoying the feeling. Even made some photos in the mirror 😁
This is what I was "testing" during the first home alone night (chastity cage is not shown here):

IMG_6152_ses_01.jpg   

Pantyhose (Legs, arms), and new lacquer swimsuit I bought on Aliexpress (will post in another thread):

IMG_6153_lacquer_swimsuit.jpg   

As you may have noticed I bought quite a collection of KUB hand- and ankle-cuffs. But I was not able to test them for longer than 5 minutes. Last night I tried to sleep hand/leg-cuffed and deep-throat-gagged (13cm dildo harness). Not for long though. Unlike rope, the rigid unyielding metal allowed only a couple of more-or-less "comfortable" positions. "Gradually" I removed all the bondage (the dildo in my throat caused the most irritation, most likely, my throat was aeady irritated a bit after the flight).
(05 Aug 2017, 00:42 )Like Ra Wrote: This is what I was "testing" during the first home alone night (chastity cage is not shown here):

Pantyhose (Legs, arms), and new lacquer swimsuit I bought on Aliexpress (will post in another thread):

As you may have noticed I bought quite a collection of KUB hand- and ankle-cuffs. But I was not able to test them for longer than 5 minutes. Last night I tried to sleep hand/leg-cuffed and deep-throat-gagged (13cm dildo harness). Not for long though. Unlike rope, the rigid unyielding metal allowed only a couple of more-or-less "comfortable" positions. "Gradually"   I removed all the bondage (the dildo in my throat caused the most irritation, most likely, my throat was aeady irritated a bit after the flight).

Damn it! Jealous now... want to be able to play too but I can't   Shout .

I have a possible 2 weeks home alone coming up.... next year!!!!!! I can't wait that long!  Sad

All I can hope for is that you continue to feed my fetish and please tell more about that swimsuit - it looks very nice!

MJ
My usual "look" these days:

IMG_6268+lacquer_swimsuit_pantyhose_high-heels.jpg   

Terrible quality, but still need to find out a place&background for the big camera.

IMG_6166_Fabulicious_shoes_pantyhose.jpg      "Fabulicious" shoes

Trying to get used to walking in 5" high heels (with small platform) all day long. Finally making some progress 😉
(05 Aug 2017, 13:10 )madjack Wrote: please tell more about that swimsuit
Here's a short review: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid26710
(06 Aug 2017, 16:38 )Like Ra Wrote: My usual "look" these days:

Terrible quality, but still need to find out a place&background for the big camera.

"Fabulicious" shoes

Trying to get used to walking in 5" high heels (with small platform) all day long. Finally making some progress 😉

You should take care on your heels, otherwise, you will ruin those nice nylons?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

You should always be careful - I almost twisted my ankle and fell of the stairs 😁

I wonder how women can run in them every day without even noticing. Apparently I need more practice 😁 I hope in a couple of weeks it will not be too embarrassing to walk in these shows in front of my wife 😁

And I think I need a smaller size😕
This is how I woke up in the morning:

IMG_6272_KUB_leg-cuffs-pantyhose.jpg   

Before going to bed (fully encased in pantyhose plus a swimsuit), I added my new pink leather gag, and pantyhose single-glove. It was aeady very tight, but additional entangled wrist rope made it even more restricting. The KUB leg-cuffs was the final touch, that prevented me from walking or jumping. BTW, the knife was far away. I fel asleep a couple of times, then made a cocoon from the duvet, but for some strange reason, the gag, that I thought was too small, increased in size, what made sleeping difficult. Eventually, I managed to escape without a knife, "plopped " out the gag (the sound was very funny - loud PLOP!) and fell asleep. 😉
Chlorination day today. Chlorinated two latex zentai suits, tights, swimsuit and two briefs. Not much, but suits, for example, should be chlorinated from both sides, and they have to be rinsed, also from both sides, then dried, etc. Zentai suits or catsuits with built-in feet or hoods may look or sound cool, but in reality they are a nightmare to make, find a good size, put on, wash, dry, etc...
Unexpected 'Home Alone' - too late to purchase new toys and also have lots of commitments so I can't play 24/7, but I do have a couple of days and one night of fun.

I've aeady started - here are some teasers from my first session  😁

teaser1.JPG     teaser2.JPG     teaser3.JPG   

Now its my next adventure... I may be some time

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 204 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,489 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,846 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,373 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra