Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Contrast Colors Lace Lingerie Set Women Transparent Underwear Set 4 Colors Brief Kit
$7.37

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44-25%

anime bondage
Japanese Ghost Slayer: The Trajectory of the Bondage Surrounding Standing Cards Ganlu Temple Two-dimensional Anime Toys
$7.14-35%

click lock bondage cage
New Male Click&Lock Anti-Cheating Chastity Cage Device Cock Cage Abstinence Penis Lock Bondage Adult Game Adult Erotic Product18
$23.18-44%

silicone bodysuit
Post Surgery High Compression Shapewear Shaper Bra Post Partum Lift Buttocks Silicone Lace Corset Minceur For Better Grip
$83.19-52%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Button PVC Leather Pencil Mini Skirt Zipper Tight Shiny Vinyl Latex Nightclub Club DS Wrap Hip Skirt
$183.92-35%

sexy
Sexy Lingerie Ruffle Erotic Tank Top Nightwear Hollow Out Transparent Fishnet Long Sleeve Loose Bra Tops Cropped Exotic Apparel
$104.50-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
For the night my SCM created an interesting scenario. Here's the tools layout:

ses96_IMG_20190706_044016.jpg    (Just in case, I had no idea, what was planned, I could only guess, based on the components, yet everything can change at any moment)

One time-lock was set up for 2h20min, the other one to 3h10min.  The key to the handcuffs was placed in the washing machine. This is the rest of the clothing:

ses96_IMG_20190706_044336.jpg    (pantyhose on arms and legs, water-polo swimsuit)

This is the sequence:

- The chastity cage was aeady on
- First the dildo
- PVC panties
- Pantyhose on legs
- Swimsuit
- The chain was tightly locked with a random time-lock on my waist, so it could not be removed without unlocking (I did not know what time was set on the lock)
- 10cm dildo gag (tightly strapped down, so it went straight to my throat)
- Nose hook connected to the collar
- Hood (the hood has only nose holes, the hood itself is not lockable, so the second time-lock was unused)
- Pantyhose on arms
- Swimsuits fully pulled and zipped up over the pantyhose
- The handcuffs (were hanging on the waist chain, so I could not pull my hands far from the small of my back ) are locked.

The main trick is the combination of the deep-throat gag and the nose hook. Usually, to avoid the gag you can lower your head, but the nose hook prevented that. So, you can choose either deep-throating or pulling your nostrils upwards. The hood prevented the straps from sliding off.

My SCM made a similar scenario last year, but that time the gag and the nose hook were tied to the top of the shower pole, so I had to stand almost on the tip toes in my high heels (arms in the bike-shorts-single-glove).

Despite the simplicity, the bondage was quite severe - I had to constantly shift my head to change the ordeal: deep-throating, pulling the nose up, deep-throating, nostrils up. Both straps were pulled up very tight, no slack anywhere.

Then SCM desided that's it's not enough and shoved the anal dildo all the way up ... including the base ... WOW... What an effect.... I was rolling on the bed, dripping from all orifices, trying to both accommodate the dildo, push it out and keep the nostrils/deep-throating balanced.

As it was not enough, the SCM found an unused collar and strapped my ankles together (man, was it difficult bound like that?).

After I managed to push the base of the dildo out, it was immediately pushed back in. I was writhing from both huge arousal and some pain! I would explode with orgasm in a second, but thanks to the cage it was not possible.

Finally, the SCM decided that I can try to retrieve the key for the handcuffs. But first the ankle strap must be undone. And it was stuck... (Meanwhile the dildo was pushed completely up again, I was afraid that my moans, even muffled by the dildo in my throat, were "noticeable" on the street). Took me some time to undo the strap, and off we go...

Surprisingly, I could get the key. I was aeady in a quite desperate position, so the SCM will not make it more difficult next time (e.g. properly tightly bound legs, high heels, or similar).

Free!!!! But not from the chain! To get the dildo out I had to pull the swimsuit down with the chain still on (not easy - everything was TIGHT!). Then I had to push the dildo out with muscles - it was completely in, and that created almost a shuttering anal orgasm - "almost", because I don't know what people call an "anal orgasm". No ejaculation in my case, but spasms, ecstatic feelings, and I was shaking afterwards....

Yeah, that was quite a ride.... Satisfied? Absolutely. Could I invent and do that consciously? I don't think so...

(I might move it to a blog post later...)
Clothing for today:
In the first half of the day I was wearing nothing but the chastity cage, that left some bruises (I removed it).

Then: very tight very mini black shorts, silver Hudson pantyhose, black NSA water-polo swimsuit, turqoise high heels.

Hudson_silver_pantyhose_swimsuit_mini-shorts_high-heels-IMG_1693.jpg     high-heels-IMG_1710.jpg   

And finally: like here https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69357 , but different shoes and different pantyhose.

Hudson_silver_pantyhose_sequinned_mini_skirt_high-heels-IMG_1714.jpg     Hudson_silver_pantyhose_sequinned_mini_skirt_high-heels-IMG_1722.jpg     Hudson_silver_pantyhose_sequinned_mini_skirt_high-heels-IMG_1725.jpg   
(06 Jul 2019, 23:28 )Like Ra Wrote: For the night my SCM created an interesting scenario. Here's the tools layout:

(Just in case, I had no idea, what was planned, I could only guess, based on the components, yet everything can change at any moment)

One time-lock was set up for 2h20min, the other one to 3h10min.  The key to the handcuffs was placed in the washing machine. This is the rest of the clothing:

Why the  keys of the handcuffs were placed in the washing machine ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(07 Jul 2019, 09:47 )Vixien Wrote: Why the  keys of the handcuffs were placed in the washing machine ?
To make it difficult or impossible to retrieve them while the handcuffs are still attached to the waist chain. But still I could grab them.
After the shower my hands grabbed the handcuffs key and began to tightly wrap it in body-stockings. Is it to make it more difficult to reach it?

handcuffs_key_in_bodystockings_IMG_1727.jpg   

Next step - the wrapped key was put in a condom:

handcuffs_key_in_bodystockings_and_condom_IMG_1728.jpg     handcuffs_key_in_bodystockings_and_condom_IMG_1729.jpg   

Hm... No I see two places where it can go... And I'm not sure I will like such a scenario.. But let's see..

Then my SCM laid out the rest:

sself-bondage_ses97-setup-IMG_1730.jpg   

OK, since there is a dildo, then most likely the key will not go into the  same "cavity", but you never know...

Next step:

sself-bondage_ses97-setup-IMG_1731.jpg   

Aha... I begin to understand... (the time-locks were set for 3 hours) But does it mean that the key will become my gag for the night?

sself-bondage_ses97-setup-IMG_1732.jpg   

Oh-oh... But what about the big dildo? Next minute the dildo appeared in my rear all the way up, several "passes" back & forth made me moan. Then the dildo disappeared and was immediately replaced ... with the encased key!!! oh-oh....

The chastity cage was aeady on, then came the PVC panties, pantyhose and swimsuits. One thing... The handcuffs can "inadvertently lock" without hand inside. So, I found another key, and put in on the bed - it will be thrown away somewhere, when it's not needed.

Gag, hood, another time-padlock locks the hood in place, right hand, click, left hand, PONR- click!

I grabbed the key and threw it in another room - no sound, it just disappeared. The only thing I can do now is wait, or, better, sleep....

The beep of the padlock withdrawn me from a dream. Both locks were unlocked - I missed the beep from another lock. Since the hood is unlocked now - it makes the whole process much easier. I removed the hood and the gag, and went to the other room to check if I can find the key. Having hands (though handcuffed) in front of me (instead of behind) simplified things further. Took me 20-30min. Taadaaa!!! Here's the key! At that moment I MUST go to the bathroom...

So, I kinda cheated...  Or ... was it planned? Will I be punished???

I locked the cuffs behind my back for a couple of minutes, then unlocked the cuffs, put the earphone on and fell asleep...
And it happened next morning (heeey!! Still a weekend!!!!)

My hand grabbed the handcuffs and a time lock, set the timelock to 1h and locked the handcuffs to the shower rail (approximately my upper chest level):

anchored_handcuffs_IMG_1734.jpg    oh-oh ... What does my SCM has in its M? 😁

The chastity cage was still on, next came the pink PVC panties, lacquer swimsuit, ear-phones (hypno play list is on) 10cm deep-throat gag, and white stockings (legs and head). But that's clearly was not all. I expected some punishment and ...

... here we go ....   Domina Pleaser shoes with 5.5" heels - no platform! I can barely walk in them.... So... I will be forced to stand in them for 1 hour... That's tough... but... that's not it... My hand grabbed two bunches of rope and I began to tightly bind my ankles and knees together. Done! Two knee-highs for my arms (yes, thank you SCM!) and I'm ready to put my hands in the cuffs.

self-bondage-ses98-white_stockings-IMG_1741.jpg    Oops... One stocking got torn...

First right hand. Click! Then I noticed that I locked my hand in such a position, that I can't reach the time-lock. Bad. That means, that my left hand should be .... the cuff slipped out of my nylon encased fingers .. and CLICK!!!! the left cuff is locked without my hand inside...

I growled in the dildo in my throat, but... what could I do? Just stand on trembling legs, chained to the wall, unable to sit or bend my knees (just a bit), and listen to hypno for 1h. Despite one free arm I could not do anything. No way to stimulate myself.

Interesting. On one hand having two hands locked should be more frustrating because of more restriction, but on the other hand, being almost free, I could not even untie the rope. So, that was much more humiliating, taunting, derisive, and frustrating 😁

And... standing in such shoes with straightened knees for 1hour was not easy!
My outfit for yesterday:

shorts_pantyhose_high-heels-IMG_1755.jpg   
Close to the night another interesting thing happened. Again, it's for the "planned/promised meditation posts" I can't have my mind ready yet, but just for the record and for future references 😊

About 3 years ago, way before any experiments with hypnosis (hence not posted in the hypno-thread), while being home alone (hence, posted here 😁 ) and experimenting with constant meditation/trance/vipassana/mindfullness (I don't like this overused meme word), my body was making interesting things. One day it started showing exaggerated mannerism and passion in front of the windows, that is usually associated with particular women, vogue dancers or drags. Not sure what the lesson was, probably, "do you want/like this?". Actually, I did not 😁

Next day, I "started" applying makeup. I had makeup on my face 2 or 3 times before (I wrote it somewhere here), and I did not like it, especially I hated the next phase - getting rid of it 😁 But this time was different. I was extremely excited by the makeup. I have no experience with it, I don't know how to do it (especially properly), it was very basic, like lip stick, mascara, and possibly something else, I don't remember, it looked childish, very far from aesthetic, let alone feminine, but it did not matter. It was the fact, that mattered, and the body/mind reaction. I left lipstick traces on cups, and that turned me on... Weird, terrible, but still... Then came the revenge, when I tried to wipe it off my face 😁

Yesterday it was similar, but with very subtle effect. Just a hint of mascara and lipstick with a contour. That's it, just the fact. I might attribute it to the recent hypno-stuff, but taking into account the previous experience, I'm not sure.

As I said, interesting...
And finally... For the night my SCM chose the new pantyhose encasement bodysuit and Realise swimsuit. Then came a very tight wide dog collar I use as a waist-cincher and anchoring point. Then my SCM bound me with three short pieces of ropes in kind of a ball-tie, but with a bit more freedom. I could only roll from side to side. I have no idea how it was done, especially behind my back, but it was quick, tight, efficient, barely escapable (I did not have a knife on the floor, but I'm not sure if I could reach it anyway), yet so comfortable, that I almost immediately fell asleep. When I woke up my left arm (I was laying upon) was completely numb. I rolled on the other side and waited until it regained some sensitivity (that was quite a process!!!). Then with some efforts I managed to untie my wrists, removed all ropes except the ankle one, thanked my SCM for a fantastic self-bondage, and fell asleep again 😉
(09 Jul 2019, 02:03 )Like Ra Wrote: And finally... For the night my SCM chose the new pantyhose encasement bodysuit and Realise swimsuit. Then came a very tight wide dog collar I use as a waist-cincher and anchoring point. Then my SCM bound me with three short pieces of ropes in kind of a ball-tie, but with a bit more freedom. I could only roll from side to side. I have no idea how it was done, especially behind my back, but it was quick, tight, efficient, barely escapable (I did not have a knife on the floor, but I'm not sure if I could reach it anyway), yet so comfortable, that I almost immediately fell asleep. When I woke up my left arm (I was laying upon) was completely numb. I rolled on the other side and waited until it regained some sensitivity (that was quite a process!!!). Then with some efforts I managed to untie my wrists, removed all ropes except the ankle one, thanked my SCM for a fantastic bondage, and fell asleep again 😉

Wow Ra, fantastic SB session and fantastic description! Really enjoyed the strictness and your explanations of the feelings at each step. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 221 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,882 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,375 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra