Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Mens Sissy Maid Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Dress Crossdress Clubwear Nightwear
$224.01-39%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$143.72-36%

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy tights vest with a five part tight pants smooth casual running bodysuit Yoga Pants skin silky men sportswear
$53.08-23%

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Rhinestone One Sleeve One Leg Crystal Full Body Bodystocking Dancewear Lingerie
$3.21

inlzdz
Mens Circus Ringmaster Cosplay Costume Long Sleeve Fringed Shoulder Velvet Jacket Coat Tailcoat Tops for Halloween Dress Up
$21.05-40%

latex tights
Sexy Leather Tights Women Latex Thigh High Pantyhose Lace Ruffled Stockings Pole Dance Hot Lingerie Hosiery Party Club Wearring
$6.90-38%

anal balls
Bdsm Silicone Big Anal Plug 4 Ball Anal Bead Anus Masturbation Butt Plug Erotic Flirt Sex Toy Prostate Massage for Men Women 18+
$3.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from ā‚¬44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(31 Oct 2016, 12:31 )ltxrob Wrote: What's the thing in the bottom left of the photo...
... Looks like an penis extender sleeve..
My first thought! šŸ˜
I thought that's what it would be... but it does look like a dildo/extender!! Ha ha ha ha ha
Long time I saw madjack posting their sessions and adventures when he hadĀ free time, LikeRa with his blog and techniques and sessions too,Ā and after a long time been a user from this site I decided to post some of myself (some background blurring forĀ privacy paranoia you never know šŸ˜‹ ). This is not a session, because I can't categorize it like that, it was just an "adventure" and "home alone" time like the title of the thread suggest.

I started with my latex stockings and my latex dress (the best latex items I have sadly). I can't give them the proper shine, I need to buy a better shine product.
 1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   

I was using latex underwear (just for the pictures) because it's very hard for me to use tight underwear (it was designed for women but that time it was on sale so I decided to give it a try), but I was feeling confident and it felt great this time.
 5.jpg   

Here it's an almost complete view of what I was wearing, the latex dress and the stockings (badly polished) and I know I have a lot of body hair, but I still live with family and it would be weird for them to look at me one day without hair without any good reason, so I have to use it like that. The second a third pictures was using my corset (I don't know the size of it, my waist is 83cm, so I don't know which size of a corset its). The corset is simple, the "bones" are plastic ones, so there is not real effect on my body, but it felt good while I use it.
 6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg   

The first two pictures are with the corset as I usually wear it (not very tight, but enough to keep a correct posture)
 9.JPG     10.jpg   

This one is with the corset very tight (almost closed, I should have take a picture with the normal way I used against the tight version) but I forgot. Also it was very hard to take picture of my back, I'm not good with "selfies" and specially showing the back... those girls nowadays are expert doing that.
 11.jpg     17.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     16.jpg     18.jpg     19.jpg   

And this set is when I decided to start to tie myself up (selfbondage). I took a lot more pictures same as Ā the ones I'm posting so I don't see the reason to post duplicate pictures. This ones were the best I could come up with because I was tied up (I don't have a camera to take pictures with a remote or something like that, I had to use my hand where I could reach and the only one with the full body was with a timer so it was very hard to take pictures like that.

I decided not to tie my legs in case there was an "emergency" like my family arrives unexpectedly or something, I was using a vibrator under the dress with my underwear (ring vibrator attached to the penis) and for the final pictures I put some plastic foil, a ballgag and some tape (I could breath just fine, too dangerous if not because I was tied up too, the ballgag was covered with the tape so you can't see it, and I waited until the vibrator do its job.Ā 
 20.jpg     21.jpg     22.jpg     23.jpg     24.jpg   

This is usually what I do in my free time with home alone, some variations, but almost always the same outfit because it's the only ones I have and the best for this situation of selfbondage. I don't know why I decided to post pictures of myself after all this time, looking a lot of selfies in tumblr and a thread in this forum about that motivate me to do it. I don't think I would post anymore pictures because I don't have anything else to show, the same outfil always, the day I took the pictures was the only day I have a lot of time to take pictures (some of the pictures are not great, poor light in my house and I coul'd do it with more light because of the neighbors). It's great to post this pictures here, blurring for privacy paranoia but it feels good to share to the forum, hoping some other user share their passions if you like to call them that way.Ā 

Criticism is appreaciated, good, bad, etc. Thanks.
(02 Jan 2017, 22:50 )madboyevil Wrote: it would be weird for them to look at me one day without hair without any good reason
Some good reasons:
1- sport
2- massage
3- hygiene (sweat/smell accumulation)
4- skin irritation

And congratulations, you are not "fetish-bondage-selfie virgin" anymore šŸ˜
(02 Jan 2017, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Some good reasons:
1- sport
2- massage
3- hygiene (sweat/smell accumulation)
4- skin irritation

Yes those are good reasons, but they are a little conservative in some things, and they will start to ask questions about why I do that, etc etc. One day when totally independent from my family, I'll do that for sure!

(02 Jan 2017, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote: And congratulations, you are not "fetish-bondage-selfie virgin" anymore
Haha right!, it was a difficult step for me. Thanks!
(03 Jan 2017, 04:56 )madboyevil Wrote: they will start to ask questions about why I do that, etc etc.
I must say, that I really doubt it.
(03 Jan 2017, 15:19 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(03 Jan 2017, 04:56 )madboyevil Wrote: they will start to ask questions about why I do that, etc etc.
I must say, that I really doubt it.

My girlfriend claims to really like my hairy legs (can't imagine why, but if it turns her on...) so shaving would upset her - I have suggested it and got a veryĀ clear 'thumbs down' on the idea.

I also suggested we could both shave other areas of our bodies.... that didn't go down well either šŸ˜

MJ
Back to the posting by @madboyevil of his session.

Great images and a superb way to lose your fetish selfieĀ 'virginity' šŸ˜

I think the whole session would be perfect in the Completed sessions section of the self-bondage areaĀ - if you get the time to post there (either s simply copy or maybe more you can share?)

Love the corset, where did you get it from?

Thank you so much for sharing and looking forwards to more in the future if possible.

Thanks

MJ
(03 Jan 2017, 15:51 )madjack Wrote: My girlfriend claims to really like my hairy legs (can't imagine why, but if it turns her on...) so shaving would upset her - I have suggested it and got a veryĀ clear 'thumbs down' on the idea.
Yeah, the major reasons why I still have hairy chest and can't wear transparent latex on my upper body (I hate the hairy look šŸ˜Ÿ ).
(03 Jan 2017, 16:42 )madjack Wrote: I think the whole session would be perfect in the Completed sessions section of the self-bondage areaĀ - if you get the time to post there (either s simply copy or maybe more you can share?)
I don't know if that count's as a session, I was moving freely to take pictures, so LikeRa (I don't know how to mention him like you did madjack) is the perfect person to manage threads, posts and where they belong to keep everything ordered, I don't know if leave it here or put it in the Completed session thead.

(03 Jan 2017, 16:42 )madjack Wrote: Love the corset, where did you get it from?
Well it is a cheap corset, just because it looked great and I thought it would be great to use it under my clothes and no one noticing, it was in a site called "www.mercadolibre.com", it's like ebay for my country, but it's cheaper for the shipping and prices in my currency. Back then I remember ebay was listed on the sites if you were from the USA, know it's gone I don't know why.

(03 Jan 2017, 16:42 )madjack Wrote: Thank you so much for sharing and looking forwards to more in the future if possible.
Well I would love to, sadly I don't have much free time alone so this was special occasion, I'll try to post more if possible. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 217 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,492 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,860 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,374 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,320 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra