Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
Reusable Penis Sleeve Big Penis Extender Condom Cock Extension Dick Enlargemen Sex Toys For Men Enlargement Time Delay
$5.61-50%

deep throat gag
Leather Bondage Belt Deep Throat Round Ring Gag Slave Restraints Fetish Open Moth Gag Oral Fixation Stuffed Sex Toys For Couples
$6.84-20%

crossdress
Mens Underwear With Penis Sheath Lace Sheer Briefs Crossdressing Sissy Panties Ultra-Thin Low Rise G-String See-Through Thong
$58.94-61%

speerise
Women Red Unitard Long Sleeve Mock Neck Ballet Bodysuit Spandex One Piece Turtleneck Dance wear Men Zentai Costumes
$159.54

faak
FAAK 2.76" thick Big Dildo Beads huge giant dildo sex toy for women man artificial penis dick vagina stimulate erotic anal plug
$45.74-14%

wig hair
Body Wave Human Hair Wigs With Bangs 30 Inch Full Machine Made Wig Brazilian Wavy Short Bob With Bang Human Hair Wigs For Women
$117.20-65%

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Restraints BDSM Bondage Metal Neck Collar Hand Ankle Cuffs Set Chain Detachable Adult Games Sex Toys for Couples
$23.60

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(04 Jan 2017, 02:16 )madboyevil Wrote: I don't know how to mention him like you did madjack
Just add a @ in front of any nickname.
(06 Jan 2017, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Just add a @ in front of any nickname.
I did that, but if I put a @LikeRa (together) there is another user named like that, it has only 12 minutes online, and if I put it separated like this @Like Ra  there is not link to you (I tried with a - like @Like-Ra) and nothing, so I don't know how
Let me check... @Like Ra

Hm... Works for me. I also edited your post in the "full" editor.
(06 Jan 2017, 14:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Hm... Works for me. I also edited your post in the "full" editor.
Maybe it was the quick edit mode, thanks for clarifying it
This thread has reached 200K views!
Unexpected home alone - not long so it is all a bit rushed, plus I'm exhausted... but I have aeady had a bit of fun 😁

Busy playing right now, here are some teasers....

Capture1.JPG     Capture2.JPG   

More to follow - I hope!

MJ 

Ps. Are you thinking of me bound and gagged, all helpless and ass plugged right now? You naughty people!

PPs. The new penis gag is fun, making me drool as I type.... mmmmmmm
I concluded yesterday's 'Home Alone' fun with a chair tie and a well deserved(?!) forced HFO

Capture3.JPG    - another teaser

Planning what to do today

MJ
..and that's a wrap! Only one session today:

Capture4.JPG    - with one eye on the clock and lots of stuff to clear away I played safe and went for something simple

Full postings to follow - now the big clean up starts! Sad

MJ
This is this time of the year - I'm home alone for a couple of weeks. I have no plans, but I've ordered some new stuff, and I'm just following "my body" (or Qi, or the Force). In other words, I'm in some kind of a light trance with as much of the "internal dialogue" as possible switched off, and following my "intuition". Let's see...
(03 Aug 2017, 00:20 )Like Ra Wrote: This is this time of the year - I'm home alone for a couple of weeks. I have no plans, but I've ordered some new stuff, and I'm just following "my body" (or Qi, or the Force). In other words, I'm in some kind of a light trance with as much of the "internal dialogue" as possible switched off, and following my "intuition". Let's see...

And there is nothing wrong with that approach 😊

Any time I've had to myself recently (the odd hour usually, a half day at the most) has been 'me time' and I've simply enjoyed the opportunity to relax and chill out.  Music  Play has been unplanned and, when it did happen, very simple indeed.

Enjoy the time, recharge and follow your heart.

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,444 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,708 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,370 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,315 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra