Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
BDSM Open Leg Fetish Slave Neck Collar To Hand Cuffs Harness Bondage Restraint Arm Binders Sex Toys For Couple Adult Slave Games
$38.45

dildo
7 Size Realistic Flesh Color Dildo Suction Cup Dildo Female Masturbator Clitoral Stimulator Big Dick Lesbian Sex Toys For Women
$27.79

stainless steel penis
CHASTE BIRD New 304 Stainless Steel Small Cock Penis Cage Male Chastity Device Belt With Ring Adult Sex Toys BDSM A266
$13.30

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Mens Shiny Thin Cock Pouch Bodysuit Oil Glossy Body Stocking Dance Tights Shaping Pantyhose Night Clubwear Gay Plus Size
$65.22-42%

lifelike sex doll
Sex Doll Adult Inflatable Doll Real Love Dolls Lifelike Breasts Vagina Anal Sex Doll It Is Can Be Oral Sex Toys for Men
$550.24

soronssy
Glossy Women's Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Stockings Dance DS Club Party Dance Plus Size Medias De Mujer
$108.90-29%

bondage corset
Punk Goth Adjustable Body Cage Crop Top Harness Bra Silver Hollow Network Body Chain Elastic Bondage Harness Suspenders
$32.54-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

HexCorp Dronification
EvilBay.
(04 Jun 2022, 20:59 )Culmor Wrote: I'm still thinking about Naga. This was she:
[Image: post_17775_1654372599_2a91793e67cca6d197..._thumb.jpg]   
Doesn't she just need a rubber hood, a ball gag, a gas mask and a cat-ear head-set?
I have to link it: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid61052 😬
(17 Jun 2022, 21:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jun 2022, 20:59 )Culmor Wrote: I'm still thinking about Naga. This was she:
[Image: post_17775_1654372599_2a91793e67cca6d197..._thumb.jpg]   
Doesn't she just need a rubber hood, a ball gag, a gas mask and a cat-ear head-set?
I have to link it: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid61052 😬

Dear God, nooooooo! 

She looks like she's been exposed to a tactical nuke!
(17 Jun 2022, 23:29 )Culmor Wrote: She looks like she's been exposed to a tactical nuke!
The funny thing is - she's recognizable even under layers of latex!
(17 Jun 2022, 08:09 )Culmor Wrote: I applied the film outside, working it around the internal mouth/nose area looked next to impossible. The trick is, make the most accurate paper template you can first then stick it to the backing film with sellotape and cut the tint film out a fraction of a mm smaller.
I tried to take the visor out but it was in so tightly all I did was strip the heads from the screws

I did mine real easy
Went ouside in the end, but while yours and mine look very similar, they must be a different model
Mine has a screw on bezel.. undid the two screws, pulled off the retaining rim, poped the lens out of the rubber moulding.
then i just cut a rectangle of film, misted both film and lens with some water from a spray bottle and carefully layed it on
used the squeegy to push out any bubbles (still has one or two when I looked after reassembly  😟 )
Then used a stanley knife blade and ran it around the edge to cut off excess.
refit in rubber and the refit frame... Easy!
(17 Jun 2022, 10:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Jun 2022, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: ordered some tint film
Where?

Ebay.. tint film

They sold it by the meter! simple
came with instructions and a squeegy
@ltxrob I'd only seen people dye the masks to make them darker but it seems like the window tint is a quicker application.  Does the tint foil stretch well in all directions so it can follow all the curves of the lens?  The last time I messed with window tint (probably back in the mid to late 90s) it wasn't very stretchy at all so I wouldn't have thought it would be a good use case to put it on a gasmask but it's working for you.  Now I wonder if mirror tint would look good on a drone mask.
Do any of you have access to fetlife?  If so you can read a good writeup I found on putting together a nice looking drone mask.  It's a cheap enough mask I've seen on aliexpress and amazon plenty of times.  The dye that is used is "iDye Poly" which is different than "iDye" so make sure you get the one that says poly.  Basically, just get the mask and disassemble it.  Follow the directions with the dye... you will need a large, clean bucket of hot water that you don't mind permanently staining.  Dye the lens for around 30 minutes while stirring it around in the bucket... the longer it's in, the darker it will be.  Take it out and rinse it in a bucket of cold water for 10 minutes.  When the excess dye is washed off, you can dry it with a tower (maybe use a black towel just in case).  Reassemble the mask and enjoy.

The instructions - https://fetlife.com/users/8894414/posts/8199590

The mask - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A8tIQN

The dye - https://amazon.com/Jacquard-Idye-454-Idye-Grams-Black/dp/B007QYBQNS
(18 Jun 2022, 10:09 )essanym Wrote: @ltxrob I'd only seen people dye the masks to make them darker but it seems like the window tint is a quicker application.  Does the tint foil stretch well in all directions so it can follow all the curves of the lens?  The last time I messed with window tint (probably back in the mid to late 90s) it wasn't very stretchy at all so I wouldn't have thought it would be a good use case to put it on a gasmask but it's working for you.  Now I wonder if mirror tint would look good on a drone mask.

@essanym  I d say the tint film I used has little or no stretch, not sure if it woukd ih you heated it with a hair dryer... but at room temp... vitually zero!

The mask I did was a modern full face industrial one, lens was nearlly 100% curved in one plane only
And yes it was very quick to do, I was rushing and did it in under 10  minutes... prob why there is the odd small bubble left  Dodgy
(18 Jun 2022, 11:37 )essanym Wrote: The mask - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A8tIQN

Is that mask comfortable enough to wear for a bit? I have an Israeli style and it's uncomfortable after only a minute or two of wearing it.

I also need to get a fitting black catsuit. So far I only have this loose fitting purple suit and jacket that I got on sale, lol.

gasmask_headphones-drone-01.jpg