Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
DOYEAH 0228 Men's Pantyhose 1D Oil Shine Full Sheer with Close Penis Cover Sheath Scrotum Pouch Sexy Socks Extremly Elastic
$8.68

ladyboy
Gaff Camel Toe Underwear Crossdresser Fake Vagina Panty Control Gaff Transgender Ladyboy Gay Mens Sissy Thongs Cross-dressing
$32.65

sissy femboy
New Sissy Inverted Chastity Cage with Realistic Dildo for Couple 정조대 Metal 콕링 Bondage Belt Femboy Adult Games Sex Shop BDSM Toys
$53.00-50%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B61) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Genshin Impact Ganyu Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78

zlatameer
Sexy Women Sky Blue Natural Latex Catsuit With Back Zipper No Socks Bodysuit Handmade S-LC315
$131.77-16%

gothic lolita
Medieval Vintage Black Lolita Dresses for Dresses Gothic Renaissance Coat Ruffle Classic Halloween Sweet Kawaii Lolita Jacket
$42.35-50%

rubber latex dress
faux pu leather Lingerie Black pvc Latex rubber clubwear Catsuit Erotic fetish mini dress Costumes Women Hot Sexy halter wetlook
$43.55-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

HexCorp Dronification
Quote:At HexCorp, we adore using gloves and stockings to pursue our exact drone aesthetic. Plus, the feeling of pulling a long glove up an aeady rubber-coated arm is just bliss. arm is just bliss.

I may have to buy stockings too. Plus, in my imagination HexCorp catsuits have stirrups and are worn over toe socks. But that's something for another day.
A strange coincidence, I saw this pic of  Hex-Drone #5502
 Hive Mxtress Hex.jpg   
and realised I have the same Libidex 'Phasma' catsuit as it does.
 LP.jpg   

Also, I think I might have watched too many drone hypnosis clips too fast because the only thing I could think of while watching the breakfast news this morning was how good Naga Munchetty would look dronified...
facinating!! 😁

Defo got my interest going
Hive Mxtress Hex-0006, it looks absolutely stunning!

Hive Mxtress Hex1.jpg   
I've been on Ebay...not the originals as the masks aren't supposed to be exported from the USA and the headphones are discontinued in Japan but near enough. The boots are correct though.
 head.png   

I could watch this endlessly.

hexcorp_drone_latex-01.mp4 (Size: 1.97 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1514642546810576901
That's remarkable!

(29 Feb 2020, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote: all the hypnos and ASMR stuff. I just felt alienated as I don't understand any of that in the least. To me 'Scary potent hypno files' are no more interesting than watching paint dry.

2 years later:
(04 Jun 2022, 08:58 )Culmor Wrote: I think I might have watched too many drone hypnosis clips too fast

😋😉 ... there are many ways to get to the dark side ...

Quote:Why did Anakin Skywalker cross the road? To get to the dark side.
(04 Jun 2022, 12:04 )Culmor Wrote: I've been on Ebay...not the originals as the masks aren't supposed to be exported from the USA and the headphones are discontinued in Japan but near enough. The boots are correct though.
[attachment=54744]
That triggered something else, long buried in me, right from the first hum, and the additional sounds towards the end confirmed my hunch. Let's just say it's a funny coincidence that this is trending along with the Pig girl thread, since the ambient sound is the intro to Suede's second album "Dog man star" which is followed by the song "We are the pigs".
Culmor wrote:

Quote:all the hypnos and ASMR stuff. I just felt alienated as I don't understand any of that in the least. To me 'Scary potent hypno files' are no more interesting than watching paint dry.

And it was so annoying I quit the site over it for a while. I obviously just didn't find the right ones.
Incidentally,
 gag.png   
😊
Quote:... the only thing I could think of while watching the breakfast news this morning was how good Naga Munchetty would look dronified...
I'm still thinking about Naga. This was she:
 Naga.JPG   
Doesn't she just need a rubber hood, a ball gag, a gas mask and a cat-ear head-set?
(04 Jun 2022, 08:58 )Culmor Wrote: A strange coincidence, I saw this pic of Hex-Drone #5502
[Image: post_17775_1654329559_c64bc366c162e00627...nBUc35.jpg] 

That is a great aesthetic.  I hadn't considered black and white for the drone look but I really like it with that pattern.  The only issue I would have with that is I would need a corset to have a decent shape and that catsuit is patterned in such a way that I would not want to cover it up with a corset.

(04 Jun 2022, 12:04 )Culmor Wrote: I've been on Ebay...not the originals as the masks aren't supposed to be exported from the USA and the headphones are discontinued in Japan but near enough. The boots are correct though.
[attachment=54744]

It looks like they are selling that avatar for use with VR chat.  I might have to see about buying the 3d model.

(04 Jun 2022, 20:59 )Culmor Wrote: Doesn't she just need a rubber hood, a ball gag, a gas mask and a cat-ear head-set?
Yes, all television presenters need ball gags at minimum