Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Classic Fashion Thong Bright Solid Color Sexy Women Underwear Low Waisted Breathable Cool Tangas Transparent Slim Fit Lingerie
$4.59-40%

lip plump
Jelly Lip Mud Cute Matte Velvet Lipstick Lip Make Up Plumping Brown Lip Gloss Mud Tint for Lips Waterproof Longlasting Maquiagem
$19.43

inlzdz
Children Girls Sheer Mesh Long Sleeve Ballet Practice Dance Wear Rhinestones Gymnastics Ballet Leotard Bodysuit with Shorts
$18.30-40%

shiny stockings
Sexy Shiny Silk Pantyhose Transparent Tights for Women Underwear Glitter Bright Hosiery Ladies Slim Thigh High Panty Stockings
$16.84

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Hot Fashion New Sexy See-Through Mesh Hot Girl V-Neck Halter Lingerie Two-Piece Set
$33.28-54%

mummy bondage
Velvet all-inclusive stockings sleeping bag mummy stockings full body wrap bondage one-piece zentai tights
$19.35-34%

headphone sleeping mask
Silk Sleeping Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask for Women Men, Wireless Satin Music Blackout Masks for Side Sleepers Insomnia Travel
$146.97

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

HexCorp Dronification
(16 Oct 2022, 21:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Shok How is that even possible?
Well, actually I just haven't tried yet. But I was thinking about getting at least a skirt or a dress and gloves to see how it goes. I guess you can never go wrong with some cyberpunk aesthetics.
Start with latex panties! A skirt is also a good begining.
I went out Halloween night in Portland, OR as a latex drone to meet up with a fetlife friend.  We were staying in a hotel only a few blocks away from the hotel with the restaurant we met up at so we just walked there; me in latex and my wife dressed as a witch.  As this was my first time out in latex in public, I was quite nervous but as it turned out, people we encountered were very receptive to me.  Several groups of people wanted to take pictures with me and touch my latex skin.  Honestly, it was quite a transformative experience for me and I'm really hoping to do it again.  The fetlife friend we went to meet suggested I start showing up to some Portland kink events in the future so I'm really hoping I will be able to do that.  I wish I had more pictures of the evening, but I only have the one as I was overwhelmed with strong emotions so I didn't think too much about documenting the evening.  There's a chance I made it into a few random people's twitter feeds, though.

20221031_203833.jpg   
(03 Nov 2022, 03:43 )essanym Wrote: it was quite a transformative experience for me
Yes! Sounds like my Europerve party visit. My kinks appeared to be something normal, what all those thousands are doing.
I wrote of my respirator:

Quote:...with my open-face hoods it doesn't quite meet up with the hood's edges at the sides for full enclosure. I tried it with a full hood with only eye, nose and mouth holes and the feeling of being sealed in is incredible. But I only have that hood in 'natural' translucent.

I have a new 'under' hood 😊

Underhood.JPG   
(12 Nov 2022, 08:18 )Culmor Wrote: I wrote of my respirator:

Quote:...with my open-face hoods it doesn't quite meet up with the hood's edges at the sides for full enclosure. I tried it with a full hood with only eye, nose and mouth holes and the feeling of being sealed in is incredible. But I only have that hood in 'natural' translucent.

Very nice!

How well can you see through the mesh (I think that's what it is over the eyes)?

And where did you find it? If I recall correctly (memory these days is not as good as it once was Lol), you like Libidex products, but I couldn't see it on their site or find it when searching using the image.

MJ
(12 Nov 2022, 08:38 )madjack Wrote:
(12 Nov 2022, 08:18 )Culmor Wrote: I wrote of my respirator:

Very nice!

How well can you see through the mesh (I think that's what it is over the eyes)?

And where did you find it? If I recall correctly (memory these days is not as good as it once was Lol), you like Libidex products, but I couldn't see it on their site or find it when searching using the image.

MJ

Hi MJ, I thought you didn't like fishnet 😉
You're right though, it's from Libidex, an 'Anya' hood that I ordered in their recent sale. The rubber fishnet was a totally new experience for me, very different to sheet latex and I love it. Somehow it moulds into your lips and eye socket, very sensual! Because it's so close to your eyes the net (at least for me) is just a blur. 
I have it on now under my 85% tinted respirator and can (just!) see well enough to type by the light of my laptop screen.
I'm going to try an open-face hood over the respirator next for another layer of enclosure...
I just couldn't wait to try my new under-hood on and got the shakes! The triple rubber (I have a swimcap underneath and a rubber bit-gag) feels incredibly encasing.

layers.JPG   
I like the glowing cat ears! 😋
The proper way of listening to hypno:

latex_drone-03_latex_mimmification.jpg   

Source: https://twitter.com/LatexMissrach