Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Long Open Toe Stilettos Lace Up Front Size 11 Women Shoes Fashion Boots Of The Women
$199.65-35%

crossdress anime
Cartoon New Crayon Shin Chan Plush Mini Doll Toy Keychain Kawaii Anime Crayon Shin Chan High Quality Gift Crossdressing Pendant
$24.90-30%

soronssy
Men Undershirts Leotard Sports Workout Bodysuit Shorts Wrestling Singlet Fitness Jumpsuit Sexy Shiny Smooth Underwear Swimwear
$200.51-30%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$4.54

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

shiny pantyhose
Plus Size 8D Oil Shiny Silk Stockings Women Sexy One Line Open Crotch Tights Thin Transparent High Waist Pantyhose
$7.25

sorbern
ZBZ New Vintage Glasses Nerd Optical Frames Men Women Round Metal Frame Gold Myopia Eyeglasses Retro Spectacle Frame Clear Lens
$16.34-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

HexCorp Dronification
(10 Jun 2022, 15:31 )Culmor Wrote: four-inch heel
4"! The heels look lower, but they are placed closer to the centre of the soles, what makes them look smaller indeed. They should be quite comfortable and stable, right?
(10 Jun 2022, 15:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jun 2022, 15:31 )Culmor Wrote: four-inch heel
4"! The heels look lower, but they are placed closer to the centre of the soles, what makes them look smaller indeed. They should be quite comfortable and stable, right?
Yes, they're surprisingly comfortable and stable. I love them.
(10 Jun 2022, 10:54 )Culmor Wrote: My HexDrone boots just arrived 😊

Nice one!  I looked for those as well but couldn't find any in my size, so I ended up getting some that would be 'good enough' I think. 

The ones I bought

I'm still waiting on them to arrive; hopefully Monday.
I updated/tweaked the first post a bit 😉
(10 Jun 2022, 15:31 )Culmor Wrote: Incidentally, the zip is purely decorative so far that I can tell. With my new boots properly laced up I couldn't take them off by just unzipping them

I just got my Pleaser Boots. So far as I can tell, they look the same as what you have and what others are using for the drone look. The only difference I've noticed, solely based on your feedback, is that the zipper in my boots is fully functional so I can don or doff the boots with the zipper while leaving them fully laced.
I have my respirator now. It's not ideal but it'll work, I need to tint the visor and spray the blue bit black. Also, with my open-face hoods it doesn't quite meet up with the hood's edges at the sides for full enclosure. I tried it with a full hood with only eye, nose and mouth holes and the feeling of being sealed in is incredible. But I only have that hood in 'natural' translucent.

As it arrived.

mask2.JPG   

And after a bit of DIY 😊

mask3.JPG   

Edit, considering I used 95% window tinting film it's surprisingly easy to see out.
A bit related? 😋

latex_mummification_bondage-01.jpg   

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/gmil123/art/T...-785290513
(14 Jun 2022, 04:40 )Culmor Wrote: I have my respirator now. It's not ideal but it'll work, I need to tint the visor and spray the blue bit black. Also, with my open-face hoods it doesn't quite meet up with the hood's edges at the sides for full enclosure. I tried it with a full hood with only eye, nose and mouth holes and the feeling of being sealed in is incredible. But I only have that hood in 'natural' translucent.

As it arrived.

And after a bit of DIY 😊

Edit, considering I used 95% window tinting film it's surprisingly easy to see out.

I think one of my masks looks identical, so have ordered some tint film and will give this a go... hopefully today.
Did you just pop out the lens and wrap it??
was torn between inside and outside application 🤔
I applied the film outside, working it around the internal mouth/nose area looked next to impossible. The trick is, make the most accurate paper template you can first then stick it to the backing film with sellotape and cut the tint film out a fraction of a mm smaller.
I tried to take the visor out but it was in so tightly all I did was strip the heads from the screws
(17 Jun 2022, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: ordered some tint film
Where?