Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Cafele Jason's Helmet Deluxe Red Hood Mask 2022 Stunning Art Collection Jason Todd Resin Helmet Halloween Cosplay Props
$44.93-30%

zentai
Zero Two Cosplay Woman Sexy Zentai Suit Spandex Bodysuit Overwatch Zentai Costume Halloween Carnival Party Fancy Dress Jumpsuit
$204.49-40%

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Vagina Panties Men To Women Realistic Pussy Underwear Pants Gay Ladyboy Crossdresser Transgender Shemale
$186.34-28%

electro anal
Sex Products Electro Anal Plug Electric Shock Metal Butt Plug Vagina Stimulation Therepy Massager Sex Toys for Men Women
$16.77-15%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2022 316 Stainless Steel Metal HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$36.13

transparent dress
Sexy Women's Sequins mesh dress Transparent Nightwear Set Black deep V-Neck Pyjamas Sleeveless Cute Cami dresses Erotic Lingerie
$11.65-60%

electric shock silicone gag
Stretcher Penis Couple Ring Anuss On Penis Pump Mens Sex Tools Vagina Simulator Sissy Vibrating Magic Wand Toysvagina Stick
$236.99-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Help with Cinch Noose and Wrist coils
Am I the only person that has the an issue with wrist coils and nooses in that they are too easy to get out of? No matter how I set up the noose and coil, I seem to be able to escape by simply scissoring my wrists together, which is more frustrating than being in the tie in the first place. I'm trying to find a better way to make it tougher and more secure, but nothing seems to be working out too well. I mostly use it for sleeping, but even in my sleep I tend to get out of them it seems.
Watch them squirm~ 
There is aeady a similar thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1774

I will merge them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
High-security long term metal wrist restraints? Omnisurf 4 2,639 09 Oct 2020, 16:45
Last Post: Marc
Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil? nylonslave 8 12,869 23 Dec 2015, 17:48
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Wrist-to-ankle cuffs - Are they effective? Noire 4 5,208 06 Oct 2014, 21:49
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Scales (1)