Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
New funny retro LADYBOY T-SHIRT Thailand Thai katoey bar shemale transexual clothing
$287.98-66%

shiny pantyhose
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$6.61

bondage body
Sexy Underwear BDSM Garter Leather Body Harness Bondage Sex Erotic Suspenders Sex Toys for Couples Garter Straps Rave Party
$2.87

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Tank Fish Scale Ballet Dance Unitard Kids Print Romper Gymnastics Bodysuits Leotard Toddler Swimsuits Costume
$18.14-40%

hypnosis device
Handheld CES Sleep Aid Microcurrent EMS Pulse Device Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Pressure Relief Anxiety Eliminat Relax
$10.15-20%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Vegan Leather Trousers Silver Leather Pants Lift Warm Leggings Winter Pants for Women
$48.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Help with Cinch Noose and Wrist coils
Am I the only person that has the an issue with wrist coils and nooses in that they are too easy to get out of? No matter how I set up the noose and coil, I seem to be able to escape by simply scissoring my wrists together, which is more frustrating than being in the tie in the first place. I'm trying to find a better way to make it tougher and more secure, but nothing seems to be working out too well. I mostly use it for sleeping, but even in my sleep I tend to get out of them it seems.
Watch them squirm~ 
There is aeady a similar thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1774

I will merge them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
High-security long term metal wrist restraints? Omnisurf 4 2,649 09 Oct 2020, 16:45
Last Post: Marc
Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil? nylonslave 8 12,898 23 Dec 2015, 17:48
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Wrist-to-ankle cuffs - Are they effective? Noire 4 5,221 06 Oct 2014, 21:49
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Scales (1)