Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18

bondage body
Full Body Harness Luxury Faux Leather Set BDSM Bondage Open Bra Harness Halloween Adult Costume Garter Belt Gear for Women
$12.39

temorish
Latex Gloves Women Gloves Black Latex Long Arm Gloves Outfits Rubber Fetish Fashion Party Costume Accessory Mittens
$33.88-10%

sexy
Women Bra Wire Free Sexy Push Up Invisible Bras Front Closure Underwear for Female Lady Brassiere Strapless Bralette Big Size
$29.52

deep throat gag
BDSM Deep Throat Mouth Gag Face Mask with Lock Open Mouth Dildo Ball Restraint Sex Toys Bomdage Rubber Mouth Ball Dildo Masks
$9.08-29%

shiny stockings
Thin Women Stockings 3d Oil Shiny Elastic Ultrathin Tights Female Seamless Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Clothing
$32.98

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Black ballet Shorts Womens Skinny Mid Waisted Pants Spandex Elastic Capris Workout Dance Gym Lady Fitness Dancing Short
$12.09-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Help with Cinch Noose and Wrist coils
Am I the only person that has the an issue with wrist coils and nooses in that they are too easy to get out of? No matter how I set up the noose and coil, I seem to be able to escape by simply scissoring my wrists together, which is more frustrating than being in the tie in the first place. I'm trying to find a better way to make it tougher and more secure, but nothing seems to be working out too well. I mostly use it for sleeping, but even in my sleep I tend to get out of them it seems.
Watch them squirm~ 
There is aeady a similar thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1774

I will merge them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
High-security long term metal wrist restraints? Omnisurf 4 2,646 09 Oct 2020, 16:45
Last Post: Marc
Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil? nylonslave 8 12,890 23 Dec 2015, 17:48
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Wrist-to-ankle cuffs - Are they effective? Noire 4 5,218 06 Oct 2014, 21:49
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Scales (1)