Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
1 8PCS Sexy Women's Underwear Sexy Provocative Erotic Suspenders Sultry Passionate Strip Club Party Leather Body Harness Naughty
$30.48-25%

pvc stockings
Sexy PVC Leather Skinny Long Stockings for Women, Black, Punk, Night Club, Knee High Socks, Cosplay Accessory, Latex Hosiery
$2.18

transparent bodysuit
Transparent Bodysuit Women Turtleneck Long Sleeve Slim Tight Underwear Sexy Mesh Bodystocking Women Lingerie Body Dentelle Femme
$6.50

bondage device
NEW Stainless Steel Device Bondage Gear Hard Clover Nipple Clamps Clips Games Sex Toys Adult Products for Women
$9.66-50%

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 Plastic Male Egg-Type Fully Restraint Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Sex Toys A394
$21.78-17%

dildo gag
Silicone Double Head Dildo Mouth Gag Oral Sex Bondage Toys Restraints Open Mouth Gag Ball Couples Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$20.56-33%

latex one piece
Womens One-Piece Sexy Bikini Swimsuit Backless Leotard O-Ring Lace-up Patent Leather Bodysuit Pool Party Swimwear Date Nightwear
$8.16-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
Moved the Tumblr posts to a separate thread
This is another of those images that would be fine if not for a simple, but significant, detail...

bdsmlr-17290-4wEstQgSNb.jpg   

Beautiful lady - tick
Bondage - tick
Neck bondage - tick

Barbed wire used for bondage - Nooooooooo thank you  Sad 

MJ
Perversely this is, I think, meant to aid erection:

bdsmlr-350711-yyjG1UOPHy.jpg   

… but not for me!  🤔 

MJ
The only proper place for a spanner is in a toolbox for your car/bike

bdsmlr-61991-JdiXv5GlQP.gif    - (animated) any use to tighten bolts in this area are an instant FOTD for me!

No thanks, I like my ladies to me moist and sweet down there, not needing metal polish and 3in1 oil!!!!

MJ
... don't search for "heavy metal pussy" like I did ...
More cock deflating piercing

bdsmlr-27836-BwIEZOBLdz.jpg   

Oh dear me, NO!

MJ
The first trailer for the reboot of 'The Batman' was released at the weekend. To be charitable all I'll say is that Zoe Kravitz's Catwoman costume is one I won't be adding to my collection.

zoe.jpg   
That looks like it came from the Turkish Batman film!

For me it's the little details that ruin a look. The runs in the nylons & the holes in the leotard. I hope she went to change afterwards.
 KatherineHeigl_DoubtSet_NY101415_36.jpg   
Now, this is something that really irritates me:

tumblr_b97eb04c1699601f670291b9b5af37f5_d9725290_540.jpg    - what should be a perfectly nice bondage image, with latex and other goodies to grab my attentions, but....

....why those horrible tights? She could be wearing a lovely sheer or opaque pair, but no... I don't even know how you get tights to look so ghastly. I mean, seriously, I'd even prefer fishnets...and you all know my feelings about them! What makes it even stranger is that the image comes form the normally very reliable 'Shortfuse' studio.

Rant over  😁

MJ
(19 Nov 2020, 11:10 )madjack Wrote: why those horrible tights?
... second that ... Bad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 49,684 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 573,703 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (5) , Christina (1) , cmason1373 (1) , Culmor (23) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (78) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , sabrina1970 (1) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Warped Wrap (1)