Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Headphones Fone Bluetooth Earphones Sports Fitness Sleeping Headband Elastic Music Eye Mask Wireless Bluetooth Headset
$5.40

bondage
ABDL locking Diaper Lover Lock Accessories Lockable For Adults DDLG Sissy Strap Anti Removal Restraining Bondage Belts
$25.06

1d oil stockings
Retro Cuban Heel Back Line Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Thigh High Medias Women Sexy Thin Transparent Stockings For Garter Belt
$7.24-50%

Bitysie
BITYSIE New Anime Sailor Moon COS Tsukino Usagi Costume Girls One Piece Swimwear Students Clothes Japan's Swimsuit Leotard
$313.39

crossdress anime
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

amoresy
AMORESY Uranus series color-blocked fashion spandex tight sports hurdle vest men's running breathable
$40.99-15%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Women Pantyhose Rhinestone Bling Nylon Thigh High Stockings Women Tights Lingerie Hosiery Party Club Shiny Tights Pantyhose
$44.23-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

worrying day of delivery..
So back in January I ordered an item of kinky PVC clothing from China... obviously the world went a bit crazy about 10 minutes after I did so.

After much "keeping an eye on stuff" it would appear that the parcel finally made it into the UK at the weekend...

At a guess it will be delivered today or tomorrow... that should be fun with "EVERYBODY" in the house!!  Confused
We done, I always wondered how long deliveries from China take at the best of times!
I've just had a text to say a pair of shoes are going to be delivered between 9:35 and 10:35 this morning, right when I have a videocon...
(18 May 2020, 08:06 )Culmor Wrote: We done, I always wondered how long deliveries from China take at the best of times!
I've just had a text to say a pair of shoes are going to be delivered between 9:35 and 10:35 this morning, right when I have a videocon...
Rolleyes  typical
I share your pain on this one!

On a number of occasions I've been juggling conference calls with staring out of a window, trying to intercept a delivery - not always successfully.

I think I got away with the small parcel my GF brought up to my office with 'Body-stocking' clearly printed on the 'contents' label Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush 

Until this crisis kicked off I'd switched to 'click and collect' options wherever possible - much less stressful, though the guy in my local collection point was starting to give me some funny looks.....  Lol Lol Lol Lol 

Can't wait to get buying again

MJ
Quote:...'Body-stocking' clearly printed on the 'contents' label 
That's one of the things that puts me off buying anything that has to go through customs .

Still my Melissa's have arrived (only five minutes into the e-meeting)...
(18 May 2020, 13:56 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:That's one of the things that puts me off buying anything that has to go through customs .

I do not mind the customs. It is more of a worry if the neighbours get to see it. Here they often deliver to the neighbours when you are not at home.
I didn’t fair any better. The shop I go to in China for clothing just folded... gone.
I did get one dress, just cleared customs, but my other orders just went Poof.

But there is a very nice dress maker in the UK I’m going to try later this month.
Ali is OK. Just got my Shu Pu Er tea 😋
Well my parcel has not moved today... tracking says it still at the incorrect depot they sent it to on Sat...
so its about 20 miles away, but its not the depot that serves my town!!!

Lets see what tomorrow brings!! Rolleyes
Most embarrassing deliveries?

3. Rubber overcoat for my Scarlet Witch costume, sent in a box labelled 'XYZ Rubber'.
2. Turquoise high heels for my Deana Troi costume, sent in sellotaped shoe-box c/w with colour photo lid.
1. 14-foot bullwhip for my Pfeiffer Catwoman costume, sent in a thin plastic bag and delivered to the local corner-shop/sub-post office.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 93,834 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,033 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 576,282 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,769 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (6) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (6) , madjack (1) , Max515 (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , testfan (2) , Tinker D (1) , Zooy (4)