Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Gloosy Hollow Out Bodysuit High Cut Sexy Tight Elastic Bodystocking Plus Size Bandage Open Crotch Erotic Lingerie
$90.14-39%

latex rubber handmade
Purple and White Latex Gummi Men Shorts Rubber Male Tight Boxer Panties Handmade Underwear S-LPM052
$43.40

drozeno
Japanese Anime Four Seasons Swimsuit Joint Combination Suit Eva Polish Series Free Shipping turnpakje dames anime bathing suit
$155.96-63%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy tights Oily vest swimsuit open crotch Sports Siamese swimsuit Shiny Yoga pants glossy bodysuit
$74.42-35%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Tight Dress See Through Shiny Long Sleeve Bodycon Pencil Dress Push Up Hip Sheer Stretch One Step Dress
$26.47-40%

hypnosis device
Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Pressure Relief dormir Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact
$24.35

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Extended Karada in the Cycling shorts single glove image
Hi,

the Body bondage you have under the single glove, it looks really quite nice, are you able to give me a few hints to the sequence you used, i can see the karada patten to pull the legs together, but seems to be a different arrangement on the upper body.

Thankyou

Kate
Hi Kate,

I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Like Ra Wrote:I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Please see SelfBondage -> Technique -> Basic -> Karada 3
thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋
Like Ra Wrote:
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋

Ran out of rope :cry: i could have extended my karada rope, but didn't want knots in places they weren't needed. Definately this weekend 😯ops:
tried it last night, was a little concerned there would be a bit of pressure on my knees, but was able to apply the pressure where i wanted it.

decided to sleep in it without the crotch rope, can do it a little tighter next time 😊

maybe with heels and a hobble skirt.

ta 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Singe Glove - Monoglove - Armbinder Culmor 29 15,987 16 Sep 2023, 23:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Does a "mono shoe" exist? like a mono glove, but a shoe for your feet? Peeklemeekle 6 463 04 Nov 2022, 09:24
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Kate (4) , Like Ra (3)