Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Gilrs Ballet Dance Leotard with Skirts Kids Ballerina Gymnastics Bodysuits Toddler Class Professional perform Costumes
$23.96-30%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit women's sexy tight gloss high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid T-shirt amoresy
$91.79-60%

transparent pantyhose
360 Traceless Deep Crotch Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Invisible Tights Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Stockings
$6.17

wetlook
Women's Glossy Leather Jacket Wetlook Blazer with Lapels Short Jacket Latex Leather Long Sleeve Cropped Coat Rave Party Clubwear
$12.09-30%

Bitysie
BITYSIE New Anime Sailor Moon COS Tsukino Usagi Costume Girls One Piece Swimwear Students Clothes Japan's Swimsuit Leotard
$313.39

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy thongs sexy solid bikini high waist High elasticity skin pants glossy briefs Wear out Yoga training pants
$50.29-66%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Extended Karada in the Cycling shorts single glove image
Hi,

the Body bondage you have under the single glove, it looks really quite nice, are you able to give me a few hints to the sequence you used, i can see the karada patten to pull the legs together, but seems to be a different arrangement on the upper body.

Thankyou

Kate
Hi Kate,

I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Like Ra Wrote:I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Please see SelfBondage -> Technique -> Basic -> Karada 3
thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋
Like Ra Wrote:
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋

Ran out of rope :cry: i could have extended my karada rope, but didn't want knots in places they weren't needed. Definately this weekend 😯ops:
tried it last night, was a little concerned there would be a bit of pressure on my knees, but was able to apply the pressure where i wanted it.

decided to sleep in it without the crotch rope, can do it a little tighter next time 😊

maybe with heels and a hobble skirt.

ta 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Singe Glove - Monoglove - Armbinder Culmor 29 16,036 16 Sep 2023, 23:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Does a "mono shoe" exist? like a mono glove, but a shoe for your feet? Peeklemeekle 6 466 04 Nov 2022, 09:24
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Kate (4) , Like Ra (3)