Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
20 m/10 m/5 m Soft Cotton Rope For Female Couple Sex Product Slaves BDSM Bondage Adult Games Binding Rope Role-Playing Sex Toys
$2.44

ultrathin pantyhose
Ultrathin T File Pantyhose Women Summer Thin Tights Seamless Stockings Sexy Transparent Invisible High Elastic Long Thigh Stocki
$1.48-10%

transparent bodysuit
Weekeep See Through Bodysuit Backless Hollow Out Transparent Club Jumpsuits Women Solid Black Tee Summer Elegant Sexy Streetwear
$16.12-31%

zlatameer
Black Sexy Women Latex Hood Female Eyes Mouth Opened Back Zip Tight Rubber Fetish Mask S-LM048
$36.14-37%

panty girdle
Women Elastic Shapewear Girls Banquet Travelling Waist Trainer Ladies Belly Control Modeling Corset Girdle Underwear
$2.94

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy thongs Oily solid lustrous thongs silk bikini low-waisted sexy tights can be worn outside glossy underwear
$33.49-46%

jialuowei
2023 Strippers 15CM High Heels Sexy Show Sandals For Party Club Pole Dance Women Summer Sandalias Shoes
$738.10-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Extended Karada in the Cycling shorts single glove image
Hi,

the Body bondage you have under the single glove, it looks really quite nice, are you able to give me a few hints to the sequence you used, i can see the karada patten to pull the legs together, but seems to be a different arrangement on the upper body.

Thankyou

Kate
Hi Kate,

I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Like Ra Wrote:I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Please see SelfBondage -> Technique -> Basic -> Karada 3
thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋
Like Ra Wrote:
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋

Ran out of rope :cry: i could have extended my karada rope, but didn't want knots in places they weren't needed. Definately this weekend 😯ops:
tried it last night, was a little concerned there would be a bit of pressure on my knees, but was able to apply the pressure where i wanted it.

decided to sleep in it without the crotch rope, can do it a little tighter next time 😊

maybe with heels and a hobble skirt.

ta 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Singe Glove - Monoglove - Armbinder Culmor 29 16,028 16 Sep 2023, 23:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Does a "mono shoe" exist? like a mono glove, but a shoe for your feet? Peeklemeekle 6 465 04 Nov 2022, 09:24
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Kate (4) , Like Ra (3)