Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
High Waist Latex Patent Leather PVC Midi Skirt Women Plus Size Elegant Slit Office Lady Pencil Skirt Pu Knee Length Skirt Custom
$29.80

meise
Sexy Women Backless Bandage Micro Mini Dress Ice Silk Sheer Tight Pencil Cute Dress Stripe Bodycon Solid Mini Dress Candy Color
$6.63-25%

gothic lolita
New in JK Lolita Leg Warmer Women's Autumn Winter Knitted Foot Cover Long Socks White Y2K Punk Gothic Crochet Socks Boot Cuffs
$22.61

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Suits Casual Sport Tights Jumpsuits Catsuits
$53.18

bondage corset
Bdsm Sexy Harness For Busty Women's Decorative Beauty Corset Gothic Clothes Bustier Large Lingerie Pole Dance Rave Wear Garter
$11.52-15%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Unitards for Women Black Dance Gymnastics Full Body Suits Jumpsuits Spandex Catsuits Costume
$33.87-29%

breath control latex
MONNIK Transparent Latex Hood Rubber Seamless Breath Control Mask with Red Mouth Air Plug
$66.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Extended Karada in the Cycling shorts single glove image
Hi,

the Body bondage you have under the single glove, it looks really quite nice, are you able to give me a few hints to the sequence you used, i can see the karada patten to pull the legs together, but seems to be a different arrangement on the upper body.

Thankyou

Kate
Hi Kate,

I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Like Ra Wrote:I'll post more photos in a little while. But to answer your question, the sequence is:

o- crotch rope
o- ankle coil
o- karada, extended to the ankle coil (instead of a crotch level)
Please see SelfBondage -> Technique -> Basic -> Karada 3
thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋
Like Ra Wrote:
Kate Wrote:thankyou, i just found out what i'm doing this evening 😊
Hi Kate, how did it go? 😋

Ran out of rope :cry: i could have extended my karada rope, but didn't want knots in places they weren't needed. Definately this weekend 😯ops:
tried it last night, was a little concerned there would be a bit of pressure on my knees, but was able to apply the pressure where i wanted it.

decided to sleep in it without the crotch rope, can do it a little tighter next time 😊

maybe with heels and a hobble skirt.

ta 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Singe Glove - Monoglove - Armbinder Culmor 29 16,026 16 Sep 2023, 23:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Does a "mono shoe" exist? like a mono glove, but a shoe for your feet? Peeklemeekle 6 465 04 Nov 2022, 09:24
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Kate (4) , Like Ra (3)