Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Backless Fashion Skinny Sexy Bodysuits Off Shoulder Party Catsuit Club Party Summer Bodies One Piece Chain Jumpsuits
$22.75-50%

latex tights
5XL Women Stockings PU Leather Tights Leggings High Socks Fetish Long Latex Stockings Clubwear Sexy Lingerie Nightwear
$19.96-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Ultrathin Thigh High Legging Women's Tights Erotic Open Crotch Pantyhose for Women Underwear Sexy Silk Transparent Bodystockings
$2.94

exotic lingerie
Cute Cosplay Costumes Anime Bikini Lingerie Outfits Sexy Underwear Temptation Cat Girl Hat Bra Panty Gloves Leopard Uniform Set
$97.13-20%

Leosoxs lingerie
Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Many Colours Available Sexy Lingerie Camisole Front Slit Nightgown Sexy Fun Nightwear
$5.75

crossdress fetish
Erotic Leather Gay Toys Fetish Crossdress Mask Hood Sissy Slave Bondage Headgear Hood with Hair Sex Toys for Men Gay Sex Shop
$20.56-33%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Does a "mono shoe" exist? like a mono glove, but a shoe for your feet?
This was just a random thought that had occurred, but has anyone ever heard of or seen an extra wide shoe that is meant for both of your feet to go inside of? I can't seem to find pictures or anything to suggest that someone has ever made such a thing. I know various forms of mummification or a sleep sack of even just ropes tieing your ankles and feet can accomplish the same thing more or less, but it would be interesting and unique asthetically to see one's feet bound together by some sort of "mono shoe".
I remember seeing something like that way back in the late 90s.
It was a boot. It allowed both feet to be placed into the one boot and the boot would be laced up to the top. I think it was a thigh high boot.
I didn’t see if the inside part where the feet sat, but it looked to be two boots or a single boot with a divider inside.

But I never saw one in print.

I have seen a spandex leggings with two shoe sole sewn in the bottom…
That’s a mouth full there…
Like a pair of sandals glued together.

But that’s all I know.
Not my kink, but here are some ideas:

328029348_max.jpg    - lots of mono-flippers around 

legboots 149.jpg    - I think this might be closer to what you seek, but this site I found doesn't appear to sell anything

s-l400 (1).jpg     s-l400.jpg    - Something I personally prefer would be this kind of leg/foot binder from eBay  

Enjoy

MJ
Fairly sure https://fetishleathercrafter.wordpress.com did one at one point?

Edit:

Yep Found it!!!
 boot2.jpg     boot1.jpg   
Yep. Not the one I saw, But the same thing, but with a zipper.
The one I saw had laces.
(02 Nov 2022, 17:40 )madjack Wrote: Something I personally prefer would be this kind of leg/foot binder from eBay  

I've lost count of how many times I've poked around, HOPING to find this thing in a size that isn't best described as "waaaay too small for a 6-foot-tall person"
(03 Nov 2022, 19:18 )blueboyia Wrote:
(02 Nov 2022, 17:40 )madjack Wrote: Something I personally prefer would be this kind of leg/foot binder from eBay 

I've lost count of how many times I've poked around, HOPING to find this thing in a size that isn't best described as "waaaay too small for a 6-foot-tall person"

I have the same challenge, but there may be hope... this leg/foot binder from eBay   is offered in large 

[b][b]L :Suitable weight around 65kg-85kg,Height around175-185cm。[/b][/b]

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Singe Glove - Monoglove - Armbinder Culmor 29 16,036 16 Sep 2023, 23:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Extended Karada in the Cycling shorts single glove image Kate 6 13,921 28 Jan 2007, 13:34
Last Post: Kate

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (2) , Peeklemeekle (1) , Tinker D (2)