Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men
$202.65-19%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21-4%

bondage corset
Punk Goth Adjustable Body Cage Crop Top Harness Bra Silver Hollow Network Body Chain Elastic Bondage Harness Suspenders
$32.54-42%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Low Rise Sissy Thong Solid Color Elastic Waistband Erotic G-String Panties Briefs Underwear Lingerie
$9.17-48%

rubber latex dress
Shining Autumn PVC Fetish Latex Rubber Dress Woman Wet Look Bodycon Party Dress Hot Faux Leather Leather Sexy Casual PU Dress
$27.64-40%

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-10%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ball dildo retainer
Well.. I seem to be thinking of SB most of the time now. I do have the time as well. Any way I have now come up with little ideal, i will it try latter tonight when on my own.
Well, I do love to have a big dildo in me, I am not really into butt plugs, as i make my own dildos, the one I am using tonight is a peice of bike inertube filled with six golf balls, with to knots at far end. These knotts hold the balls in as well as alowing the chain to hold in place. I have come up with this so as I can keep my dildo in me while i am tied and bound. I will post a picture of it and hope you can see how it all works i am not very good at art work sorry, but all it is is a peice of chain tied to the end of dildo and then plastic tied around my balls nice and tight, then a small bit of this chain gets tied to the main anchore chain as in picture. Cheers all.Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Dildo ball tie.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,514 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Exercise Ball Bondage Old Timer 4 5,861 19 Dec 2014, 02:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Ball Ties Like Ra 2 10,648 14 May 2011, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: paul knight (1)