Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Realistic dildo for women sex toys telescopic vibrator with female stimulator dildos vibrators big penis anal dildo vibrator
$19.28-3%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Chinese Style Vintage Dragon Printed Black Baggy Jeans Streetwear Grunge High Waist Pants Women Jeans Hip Hop Capris
$50.55-50%

latex zentai
Neck Entry Black Latex Tights Bodysuit Catsuit Zentai with Crotch Zipper Customize
$140.34-26%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Cage Anti-off Device Elastic Band Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Ring Rope Sex Toys
$51.88-60%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock APP Vibrator for Women SM Orgasm Wearable Bluetooth Remote Control Vibrator Dildo Masturbator Sex Toys
$350.90-53%

gaff panties
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-33%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Exercise Ball Bondage
As I am always looking for a new or interesting way of being bound, I bought an exercise ball and incorporated it into a SB session. That thing has some serious possibilities )P

Just to go through the set up quickly I used a spreader bar for my ankles, a karada for the torso and suspended myself by the karada from two suspension points in the ceiling. Once seated on the ball with my feet behind me, I used the tag ends from the ceiling ropes to cinch up my ankles so they could not touch the floor. There was no side to side movement and very little front to back movement. Leaning forward made my back arch so nicely. I didn't go whole hog and use the hood and ball gag or handcuffs yet. Thought it would be proper to do some testing first and see how things worked.
(18 Dec 2014, 22:05 )Old Timer Wrote: a karada for the torso and suspended myself by the karada from two suspension points in the ceiling.
That alone sounds very interesting. Could you please elaborate the suspension "system" in this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=140
Oh, and some photos or drawings usually help a lot! 😉
I guess I will have to work on that. Although If I could find a way to write a detailed SB story without using the word I so many times...
Replace "I" with "you". I bet some visitors will appreciate the dominating tone 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,514 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Ball Ties Like Ra 2 10,648 14 May 2011, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra
Ball dildo retainer paul knight 0 5,691 12 May 2011, 21:32
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Old Timer (2)