Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
PU Leather Eyepatch Cospaly Anime Eye Mask Sex Flirt Games Fetish Masks Blinder Couple Bdsm Bondage Erotic Fluffy Blindfold
$5.63-14%

mummy bondage
Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$27.65-50%

Ftshist
Ftshist Wet Look One-Piece Dress Neck-Mounted Slim Fit Back Zipper Solid Black Short Dress Fetish Latex Sexy PU Leather Lingerie
$49.59-33%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Penis Chastity Cage Fidelity cage APP Remote Lock Cock Ring Chastity Belt Penis Cage Sex Toys Men
$47.88-51%

sorbern
Sorbern 5 Pair Fish Net Stockings Pantyhose Plus Size Women Sheer Tights Designed Pantyhose Bdsm Footwear Stretch More Styles
$12.09

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin glossy swimsuit sexy vest U-shaped backless crotch top shiny silk smooth shiny one piece swimsuit
$70.02-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ball dildo retainer
Well.. I seem to be thinking of SB most of the time now. I do have the time as well. Any way I have now come up with little ideal, i will it try latter tonight when on my own.
Well, I do love to have a big dildo in me, I am not really into butt plugs, as i make my own dildos, the one I am using tonight is a peice of bike inertube filled with six golf balls, with to knots at far end. These knotts hold the balls in as well as alowing the chain to hold in place. I have come up with this so as I can keep my dildo in me while i am tied and bound. I will post a picture of it and hope you can see how it all works i am not very good at art work sorry, but all it is is a peice of chain tied to the end of dildo and then plastic tied around my balls nice and tight, then a small bit of this chain gets tied to the main anchore chain as in picture. Cheers all.Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Dildo ball tie.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,469 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Exercise Ball Bondage Old Timer 4 5,854 19 Dec 2014, 02:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Ball Ties Like Ra 2 10,641 14 May 2011, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: paul knight (1)