Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
360 Traceless Deep Crotch Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Invisible Tights Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Stockings
$6.17

yizyif
Mens Lingerie One Piece Swimsuit Glossy Crotchless Sleeveless Bodysuit Stretchy Round Neck Leotard Jumpsuit Pool Party Swimwear
$190.78-40%

crossdress
EYUNG Transgender Fake Tits Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Fake Boobs Silicone Chest Cross Dressing Fake Breasts Cosplay
$139.15-60%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-15%

leather pencil skirt
Sexy Latex Mermaid Bodycon Pencil Skirt for Women Zip High Waist PU Patent Leather Long Seamless Skirts Tight Shiny Clothes New
$33.34

leohex
LEOHEX Long Sleeve Rash Guard Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath UV Protect High Neck Diving Suit
$120.98-50%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Enamel Highneck Frontzipper Japaness One-Piece Sexual High Leg Cut Leotard Seductive Swimwear Competitive Suit
$48.86-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Ball dildo retainer
Well.. I seem to be thinking of SB most of the time now. I do have the time as well. Any way I have now come up with little ideal, i will it try latter tonight when on my own.
Well, I do love to have a big dildo in me, I am not really into butt plugs, as i make my own dildos, the one I am using tonight is a peice of bike inertube filled with six golf balls, with to knots at far end. These knotts hold the balls in as well as alowing the chain to hold in place. I have come up with this so as I can keep my dildo in me while i am tied and bound. I will post a picture of it and hope you can see how it all works i am not very good at art work sorry, but all it is is a peice of chain tied to the end of dildo and then plastic tied around my balls nice and tight, then a small bit of this chain gets tied to the main anchore chain as in picture. Cheers all.Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Dildo ball tie.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,537 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Exercise Ball Bondage Old Timer 4 5,869 19 Dec 2014, 02:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Ball Ties Like Ra 2 10,655 14 May 2011, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: paul knight (1)