Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Adult Full Body Zentai Suit Custom for Halloween Women Second Skin Tight Suits Spandex Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes
$19.09

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrator for Women SM Orgasm Wearable Bluetooth Remote Control Vibrator Dildo Masturbator Sex Toys
$350.90-51%

wetlook
Men Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Bodysuit Hot Erotic Lingerie zentai gay fetish Wear pvc costume Open Crotch Clubwear
$182.50-14%

1d oil pantyhose
Hot Sale 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

transparent panties
Woman Cotton Panties Sexy Transparent Briefs Floral Lace Underwear Low Waist Ladies Knickers Soft Lingerie 5 Pcs/set
$6.78-2%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Realistic Vagina Love Sex Doll for Adults Men
$54.91-50%

electro stimulation device
NEW Power Box Control By Mobile APP Electric Shock Tens Electro Device SM Player Sex Electrical Stimulator Shock Therapy Toys
$1660.75-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Alternative rope armbinder idea
Untested. But the idea is that instead of forming an armbinder via corset method instead you can use the more traditional handcuff style. You start out with a breast harness with a loop inside for the end of what i call the shearing rope, a coil big enough to put your arm inside behind you, the shear rope which is a prusik loop with 1 loop in it and a loop at the end and an anchor point of your choice. You thread the elbow coil through the loop in the shear rope and put the end of the shear rope through the loop in your chest harness and loop in around the elbow harness you also should have the prusik attached to somewhere else to take up the slack. The gist is that instead simply cinching down it instead pulls the coil both up and down allowing for use of a larger coil. You place your arm in the coil and use the prusik to tighten your new armbinder. It seems to be relatively simplistic and decently safe if properly measured.

Someone better at art redraw this if it is a good idea becuase mine is absolute **** and was done on a cheap chinese electronic dictionary.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20201103_152939.jpg     20201103_152930.jpg     20201103_152915.jpg   
Now that i think of it you do not really need two loops you can just shear it with one loop on your line and the chest harness loop. Will likely be testing tonight so I will let everyone know. Setup will be a ebi shrimp tie which i am familiar with that has an included chest harness and crotch harness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rope Armbinder perhaps useful for selfbondage Strappado 2 3,417 05 Oct 2020, 17:45
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Fast rope armbinder Lancer 3 3,224 16 Dec 2019, 13:35
Last Post: Like Ra
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,145 16 May 2018, 14:43
Alternative wax release method amadeus 5 6,454 06 Mar 2016, 22:07
Last Post: Tinker D
alternative material herrpee 3 3,099 21 Jan 2016, 23:26

Contributors: Lancer (2)