Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Chastity Cage Men Metal Sissy Lockable Chastity Belt Male Bondage Bdsm Cock Cage Penis Rings Adults Couple Sex Toys For Man
$46.26-65%

high waist faux leather
Women Mesh Patch Buckled High Waist Zipper Pants Skinny Spring&Autumn Black Pencil Pants
$19.31

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29-19%

transparent panties
Men's Underwear Briefs Hip Lifting Solid Color Youth Ice Silk Ultra Thin Transparent Low Waist Breathable Sexy Men's Panties
$11.56-25%

vac-u-lock toy
200W Powerful Sex Machine for Men and Women Vac-u-lock Love Machine Suit for couple Sex Toy with Different Dildo Attachment
$1471.36-50%

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Shiny Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

transparent pantyhose
2023 Summer Super Thin Smoothly Oily High Waist Stockings Female Sexy Nylon Sexy Transparent Meat Silk Hot Temptation Pantyhose
$32.16

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fast rope armbinder
I have found out that you can actually create a fast and easy armbinder for self bondage!
I haven't figured out how to make it secure though.
To start you make a prusik loop and feed the end through the loop and tighten it so that you have created a loop that doesn't slide. You then adjust the length and put it on like a very thight backpack. Once you do that you can used the two ends to create loops for your elbows and wrists and tie them to the backpack that you have made!
I'm having trouble visualizing that. Any chance for photos?
No unfortunately not.
Or drawings?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Alternative rope armbinder idea Lancer 1 2,226 03 Nov 2020, 22:46
Last Post: Lancer
Rope Armbinder perhaps useful for selfbondage Strappado 2 3,415 05 Oct 2020, 17:45
Last Post: vanessa_fetish

Contributors: essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1)