Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
Bitysie T-Shaped One Piece Pharfaite Highneck Transparent In Water High Leg Cut Leotard See Throug Sexual Women Bathing Costume
$289.19

anime bdsm
Adults stimulator stimulator Vibrator for men sex toys Aneros Er Sex Products otic Vibrator male choice realistic adult doll
$125.46-36%

Foreskin Corrector
Silicone Sleeve Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Enlargement Glans Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Sex Toy for Men Cock Ring
$2.31

high waist faux leather
Jielur Leather Skirt Autumn Winter New Korean High Waist Mini Skirt Female 4 Colors Chic Black Sexy Saia A-line PU Skirts Women
$19.94-29%

time lock bondage
Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Fetish Digital Time Lock Adult Game Electronic Timer Restraints Sex Toys
$23.79-30%

corset
Women Sexy See-Through Mesh Underbust Corset Top Crisscross Lace-Up Bandage Bustier Slimming Waist Belt Cincher Body Shaper .
$9.79-35%

chastity cage
BLACKOUT 2023 TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$34.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fast rope armbinder
I have found out that you can actually create a fast and easy armbinder for self bondage!
I haven't figured out how to make it secure though.
To start you make a prusik loop and feed the end through the loop and tighten it so that you have created a loop that doesn't slide. You then adjust the length and put it on like a very thight backpack. Once you do that you can used the two ends to create loops for your elbows and wrists and tie them to the backpack that you have made!
I'm having trouble visualizing that. Any chance for photos?
No unfortunately not.
Or drawings?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Alternative rope armbinder idea Lancer 1 2,214 03 Nov 2020, 22:46
Last Post: Lancer
Rope Armbinder perhaps useful for selfbondage Strappado 2 3,406 05 Oct 2020, 17:45
Last Post: vanessa_fetish

Contributors: essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1)