Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
FAAK Silicone Large Penis Anal Plug Fantasy Dog Knot Dildo With Sucker Sex Toys For Women Men Female Masturbator Big Dong
$50.82-52%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Jk Lolita Party Club
$1.91-67%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Vagine For Man Adulto Xxx Masturbators Piston Masturbation Intimate Toys Pheromone Women's Vagina For Husband Plug Annal Toys
$31.51-33%

2023 chastity
2023 NEW 3D Print Bee-hive Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types Of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys F004
$33.86-40%

app electric shock
Chikubi Doll For Masturbation Usb Juguete Sexale Femelnino Bust Masturbates Suck Oral Blowjob Women Vibrator Men And Vagina
$75.26-33%

bondage restraints
BDSM Women's Leather Thigh Sling Sling, Open Leg Bondage Restraint Strap With Handcuffs, Sex Position Aid, Sexy Clothing
$10.72

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$131.66

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The best ball gag
hi
I am looking for a good gag / ball gag. I have seen the perfect one, but the price is very high, maybe it would be nice to share opinions on what a good gag is.

CleanShot 2023-10-21 at 08.46.05@2x.jpg     CleanShot 2023-10-21 at 08.46.21@2x.jpg   

gag site
(21 Oct 2023, 07:50 )slaafruben Wrote: hi
I am looking for a good gag / ball gag. I have seen the perfect one, but the price is very high, maybe it would be nice to share opinions on what a good gag is.

gag site

If you have a FetLife account, look up user SeriousBondage.  Check out the 39:20 minute video on "Round Table Discussion About Silencilicone Gags".  It appears that SeriousBondage got a large shipment of the Silencilicone gags in and is having his friends try them out.

I am not sure if it is appropriate to post a direct link to his content.  You need to sign in to FetLife and be an contributor ($60/year) to see the videos.

Mike
thks for feedback
do no have a pay account there , so can not see movie
Another issue I have with this otherwise very intriguing gag is the sizing. It's anything but clear, and at roughly $200 a pop, you really want to get this right the first time.
One of my take aways from the SeriousBondage video was that gag that fit his mouth was too small for his tongue and the gag that fit his tongue put too much pressure on the rough of his mouth.  😟
(21 Oct 2023, 07:50 )slaafruben Wrote: hi

gag site

At last, a Chinese copy:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DD3Cwtj

Still a lot more expensive than production costs, but waaaay less than the original's price.
i have ordered one ,and will sent feedback here
thanks @Max515
I ran across this on etsy:

Squishy Ball Gag: RED - Etsy

Here's the bare URL https://www.etsy.com/listing/1210596133/...ll-gag-red

Tempting.  Tempting enough for me to order one myself.

My dial caliper says that the 5.2 cm ball of the unit I ordered is actually 2.096 inches in diameter, or 5.324 cm.

But it functions at least as well as the Pleasure Paradox 2 inch model, which has an actual diameter of 1.970 inches according to that same caliper, while being far easier on the inside of my mouth.

Getting the leather strap adds just over $30 to the list price.  But it's worth it, since the strap is also designed to be comfortable as well as functional.

If you're ordering this from the States, expect the total price, with shipping, to jump to ~$100, since it's shipping from Germany with all that implies.

It's still worth it.
100 bucks for a ball gag?????? What's wrong with this ball gag: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBvv5E1 ?

And these are the most expensive ball gags on Ali: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DFxPiLP
Steel plate collar mounted ball gag

A different design. Here's a 5-star review:

Quote:jams your mouth hard with little give, but the collar is a little flimsy, which makes it possible to push the gag out slowly, should make the collar from thicker faux leather

Pretty much any ball gag can be pushed out slowly. If the bolt allows, it can be pushed deeper in the mouth.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 collar_panel_ball-gag-01.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-02.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-03.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-04.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-05.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-06.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-07.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-08.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-09.webp     collar_panel_ball-gag-10.webp   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Strict gag head harness tvkarencrc 18 4,774 24 Jan 2024, 17:01
Last Post: potato
Fat Penis Gag slaafruben 2 497 19 Apr 2022, 08:58
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: aznstefanie (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (3) , jadefortyfour (2) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (2) , Max515 (2) , Penguin (4) , potato (3) , Pseudo_Sissy (6) , slaafruben (5) , tight_mike (2)