Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

self bondage
Erotic Nipple Clip G Spot Massager Vibrator Sex Toys For Woman Couples Clitoral Stimulation Masturbation Vibrators Adult Games
$7.99-50%

aonihua women one
Surfing One Piece Swimsuit Women's Swimwear Long Sleeve Rashguard Biking Shirts Surfing Diving Print Running Shirt Rash Guard
$27.82

latex zentai
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

sorbern
Sorbern 2 Pairs Luminous Fishnet Body Stockings Fish Net Punk Pantyhose Mesh Nylon Tights Lingerie Skin Jk Fishnet Waist Hosiery
$24.20-50%

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Chastity Cage Inescapable Cock Cage Devices Metal Spikes Cock Ring Sex Toys Male Chastity Belt CB3000 Lockable Gay
$95.08-45%

electro anal
Electro Shock Anal Butt Plug Electric Estim Stimulation Sextoy bdsm Jump Eggs Prostate Massager Vibrator Sexy Toys For Couples
$7.34-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The best ball gag
(18 Jan 2024, 17:13 )Like Ra Wrote: 82 euros is still a bit expensive... And I think I would prefer this one: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_De0FtDX (with added nose hooks).

I got this particular one and is apparently made for teeny-tiny asian women.
I can only assume they do their fitting on a actual 4' sex doll head.

I posted about it here.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(24 Jan 2024, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jan 2024, 16:53 )potato Wrote: Nose hooks never really appealed to me personally,
Ever tried them? I did. Mmm... interesting...

Haven't tried them, I'm just not a fan of the look of them I guess. Maybe one day I'll get curious and try them
 IMG_8269.JPG     IMG_8270.JPG     IMG_8271.JPG     IMG_8272.JPG   
I have the new gag
it is amazing and works great
(26 Jan 2024, 18:57 )slaafruben Wrote: I have the new gag
it is amazing and works great

agreed... mine arrived today too.
Very soft and comfortable to wear.. or at least it seems so for the few mins I did.
The strap is surprisingly good quality, much better that the usual cheap barely coated fabric masquerading as leather that this grade of toys normally come with
Definitely filling, for me it could be a little bigger, but its marginal, they may start offering sm/md/lg in the future I suppose if they prove popular.
You guys are convincing - #wishlist 😉
(26 Jan 2024, 23:42 )ltxrob Wrote: agreed... mine arrived today too.
Very soft and comfortable to wear.. or at least it seems so for the few mins I did.
The strap is surprisingly good quality, much better that the usual cheap barely coated fabric

Took a flyer on ordering based on our lust for the expensive one. Ours is in the mail hopefully here next week.
(27 Jan 2024, 21:29 )jadefortyfour Wrote:
(26 Jan 2024, 23:42 )ltxrob Wrote: agreed... mine arrived today too.
The strap is surprisingly good quality, much better that the usual cheap barely coated fabric

Took a flyer on ordering based on our lust for the expensive one.  Ours is in the mail hopefully here next week.

Mine arrived as well.  Silicone looks pretty solid and soft.  The leather is actually real, not pleather.   I gave the gags a good hot rinse to remove any lingering chemicals or oils. 

As for sizing, it’s equivalent to the original product. This would be a size small. 

As for effectiveness, it’s pretty good since I have a small/medium mouth, the gag seals the mouth completely and the tongue pouch prevents the tongue from moving around. Must be careful about breathing, if your nose gets blocked, you can have some serious breathing Issues. 

I’m glad I order 4 of them.  Two reds and two blacks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_1103.jpeg   
(28 Jan 2024, 19:42 )aznstefanie Wrote: The leather is actually real, not pleather.
👍

So, this one is not fully correct 😉 :

(22 Jan 2024, 11:36 )d7i Wrote: It's made from leather in Australia vs from polyurethane in China.
(28 Jan 2024, 19:42 )aznstefanie Wrote: 4 of them.  Two reds and two blacks.

Attached FilesThumbnail(s)
[Image: post_6968_1706467271_df751dcb82c5aaa1258...thumb.jpeg]   

Ours (1 black, 1 red) arrived last evening. Nothing to add to the aeady comprehensive reviews. If you want one feel confident about the quality.

Our head is quite large (literally as well as figuratively) and the genuine leather strap accomodates well with some notches left over.

Some might lament the lack of a locking buckle but given the aeady mentioned difficulties with mouth breathing we'd suggest not adding fumbling around for a key in an emergency.
(26 Jan 2024, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: You guys are convincing - #wishlist 😉

#ordered 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Strict gag head harness tvkarencrc 18 4,774 24 Jan 2024, 17:01
Last Post: potato
Fat Penis Gag slaafruben 2 497 19 Apr 2022, 08:58
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: aznstefanie (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (3) , jadefortyfour (2) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (2) , Max515 (2) , Penguin (4) , potato (3) , Pseudo_Sissy (6) , slaafruben (5) , tight_mike (2)