Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
New Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact Wristband Watch Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument
$14.51-43%

bondage restraints
Exotic Shibari Accessories of Handcuffs Bondage Soft Rope for Men Women Fetish Slave Role Play Binder Restraint Touch Tie Up Fun
$18.32

zentai
Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit headless Unitard Skin Bodysuit Zipper Front Jumpsuit Bodysuit
$30.24

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Sissy Cross-Dresser Solid Lace G-strings Low Rise Strappy T-backs Adjustable Elastic Waistband Thongs Underwear
$17.46-39%

cock cage
Pink /black Male Chastity Cage Cuckold Lockdown Cage Restraint Resin Cock Cage with 4 rings Sex toys for men
$179.08-50%

crossdress fetish
Men's Harness Crossdress Sissy Feminine Underwear Body Bdsm Elastic Bondage Chest Strap Gay Erotic Lingerie Fetish Adult Clothes
$6.01-28%

bdsm
Electric Shock Vaginal Pen,Bdsm Electric Sex Chastity Wand Adult Sex Toys For Woman Men Penis Nipple Clitoris Electro Stimulator
$5.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The best ball gag
(13 Mar 2024, 23:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Mar 2024, 23:23 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: softened TPU
Aha, yes, that might be it!
Anyway, if it feels good in the mouth, it should be fine, no?

There were happy users earlier in this thread, but to me personally, the material doesn't feel good. It's soft and squeeky, kind of chewing-gum/rubber band-like, and as I said it gives me the sensation that it's gonna give way to the teeth. It had the leftover slivers on seam lines that were falling off, too.

That would be fine, overlookable if the actual thing worked well. To me it doesn't.

There's the big aspect of material chemical safety. You don't know what softening additives it has (could be the infamous phthalates), or even what kind of plastic it is. Lifetimes of text have been written about safety of sex toy materials.
(13 Mar 2024, 15:30 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: Just for fun, here is what it looked like when I tried to boil it like you would with actual silicone. I knew what would happen, I wanted to record it on video for Aliexpress dispute.
And I got full refund with no trouble. I used the photo and full length of the video of me boiling it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Strict gag head harness tvkarencrc 18 4,775 24 Jan 2024, 17:01
Last Post: potato
Fat Penis Gag slaafruben 2 498 19 Apr 2022, 08:58
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: aznstefanie (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (3) , jadefortyfour (2) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (2) , Max515 (2) , Penguin (4) , potato (3) , Pseudo_Sissy (6) , slaafruben (5) , tight_mike (2)